Playable Rachel Confirmed for RE Revelations HD Raid Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playable Rachel Confirmed for RE Revelations HD Raid Mode

Rachel has been confirmed by Capcom to be a playable character in the new Raid Mode for RE Revelations HD.

There will be a live stream from PAX EAST this weekend which showcase her in action.

Here's the link for the news (and new screenshots, including those with Wii U version and its Miiverse integration). Credit to Pikminister :

Lots of new Resident Evil information today! First and foremost is the “revelation” that Rachel – the no-eyed lady who meets a grisly end early on – joins the Raid Mode cast alongside the newly announced Hunk ! And best of all, if you’re attending PAX this weekend, both of these newcomers will be playable […]

Update: The official web site has been updated
    ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。
    Last edited by xfactor; 03-21-2013, 10:42 AM.

You forgot to add the link. Here it is:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2013/03/19/revelations-news-rachel-raids-wii-u-gets-unique-features

They also posted screens from the Wii U version and its Miiverse integration:

Last edited by Pikminister; 03-19-2013, 11:56 AM.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you Capcom. Finally, playable Rachel. <3
      Also, you missed that 'new' stalker enemy that's exclusive to Raid Mode.

Comment

Good times, nice to see Rachel in Raid. Now the only thing that I would love to hear is that we'll get to play her in campaign, but I'm getting greedy, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
          Also, you missed that 'new' stalker enemy that's exclusive to Raid Mode.
          That enemy appears on campaign mode and Raid mode. And his name is Wall Blister.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
            That enemy appears on campaign mode and Raid mode. And his name is Wall Blister.
            Not that one. This one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
              Not that one. This one.

I guess its a spoiler to some so I edited it behind the spoiler tag:

Spoiler:
              Last edited by Pikminister; 03-19-2013, 04:06 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                Holy HD BOOBAGE!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

So, we get 12 characters with Rachel and Hunk, and there are no more characters from Revelations, so if the list doesn´t ends here, it must include characters from other games.
                  The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

^ They've already confirmed this since the HD reveal. They said something along the lines of "HUNK and other series characters".

Comment

So is that a BOW version of Rachel chasing Rachel there?
                      Last edited by veronesis; 03-19-2013, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Very seldom do I anticipate a port almost as much as I did the original. I love the new monsters. I hope they expand on the Raid Mode missions and give us some new story DLC too. All wishful thinking, but if they really want to push the envelope with a port they need to build more content around it from the feedback given by the original release. Adding Rachael was a good start but people will start clamoring for more replay value elements as well.

Here's to hoping.
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Originally posted by veronesis View Post
                          So is that a BOW version of Rachel chasing Rachel there?
                          RACHELCEPTION!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                            RACHELCEPTION!
                            With two loud *BLAM*

Comment

I guess the Wall Blister is another T-Abyss variation of the hunter. I'm sure this has been discussed, but that's the best explanation I can think of if the game itself does not give us one. Still wonder (as others have) why Gammas weren't in the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X