Resident Evil Revelations Pre-order Bonus Offer: Rachel Ooze RAID Outfit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations Pre-order Bonus Offer: Rachel Ooze RAID Outfit

Pre-order Resident Evil Revelation to play RAID mode as Rachel Ooze, an ex-BSAA agent who has met an untimely death brought back to life through T-abyss virus infection in fully mutated form!. The promotional code will be emailed within two business days after your order ships. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limited to one per customer order.
    Check out the link, which includes Rachel Ooze RAID outfit screenshots.

Amazon

Seems like a bit of a stretch to list this as a bonus skin for a pre-order bonus...I mean unless you get some extra moves and stats that differ for the basic Rachel character, then this isn't really anything.

Comment

I guess Capcom was too lazy to make anything new for a pre-order.

Comment

That's actually kinda cool. I guess I'm in.
        Last edited by veronesis; 04-21-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

No pre-order for me. Thank you Capcom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IGUANO View Post
            No pre-order for me. Thank you Capcom
            Yeah, this is only for people that pre-order the game through amazon USA.

Capcom already confirmed that's the only way you can get that through a pre-order deal.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

Until it becomes paid DLC, in which case thank you very much Steam, keep the preorders coming and unlock the free season pass then I'll bite.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                Yeah, this is only for people that pre-order the game through amazon USA. (...)
                To be honest i didn't really want that outfit, but Capcom could not only offer something worth it but also for everyone. Or maybe i'm asking too much
                sigpic

Comment

You sound like you're asking for quality...what do you think this is? Bio-shock infinite!?

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                    You sound like you're asking for quality...what do you think this is? Bio-shock infinite!?
                    Hahah silly me
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X