Thread: Resident Evil Revelations Pre-Order Bonus Includes Season Pass

#41 Kipepeo

Default Resident Evil Revelations Pre-Order Bonus Includes Season Pass

According to the Steam page, there are be 3 tiers of pre order rewards for the game. The 3rd tier is a Season Pass, which allows you access to more weapons and more characters in RAID mode.

Check out the link for more
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/22...snr=1_7_15__13

#21 Hunter Gamma

The "season pass" will most likely be the Rachel ooze outfit and the pre-order gun pack. Capcom's "season passes" on steam are not what you think.

#34 Grave Digger

Quote Originally Posted by djepic112 View Post
    The "season pass" will most likely be the Rachel ooze outfit and the pre-order gun pack. Capcom's "season passes" on steam are not what you think.
    actually, i'm very satisfied with the season pass of RE6, as steam users who pre-purchased, didnt have to buy onslaught or predators that were released later on.

#21 Hunter Gamma

^yeah and have you actually been able to play any public matches? I have NEVER seen a public match in any of those modes.

#19 Crimson Head

The Steam page says that it includes 4 pieces of DLC but they will be revealed after the game launches. I believe they also mention "characters and weapons for Raid" so that's what you can expect. Hey, it's free and the Steam version is cheaper than the console version. I'm not paying 70 € for Revelations so I'll go with Steam's 40 € and get a bunch of free goodies.

Thread Information