Capcom Reveal New Costumes for RE Revelations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom Reveal New Costumes for RE Revelations

The official Resident Evil facebook page has uploaded several pictures of the new unlockable costumes for Resident Evil Revelations!

The costumes are as follow:
    Sailon Chris
    Pirate Jill
    Ninja Keith

Source:

I love how the bonus costumes hve become increasily more ridiculous over time.

Comment

I rather have classic costumes for Chris and Jill than this.
      Last edited by Zombie; 05-14-2013, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Sailor Chris is the best thing evar.
        sigpic

Comment

Sailor Chris is perfect.
          And the other two costumes are hilarious.
          I love this. I love Resident Evil's ridiculous costumes.

Comment

OMG Sailor Chris is SO HOT and cute! I love it to death. I really pray that we will be able to use these costumes in campaign. I hated that limitation with Re6. Even PC modding didn't make it possible because of the mrl shader packages that Revelations will also use.

Comment

This is really creative unlike any other ideas that were used for RE6. Really digging it. Damn Chris looks hot 'n' gay, lol, he's probably been at the YMCA with that costume ... would you take a look at his pipe? Nice detail! ... that sounds WRONG! . At least some of the male characters now get their skimpy outfits just like the female ones - it's just fair ;) . I like the overall theme of the costumes, they seem silly yes, but let's face it: The costumes from the campaign are also quite silly, like Jessica or Rachel's costume. I believe these are unlockable for the campaing. Can someone tell me when this is gonna happen? like in how many hours approxamitly can we watch the live feed? It says 11am PST/7pm BST/8pm CET at http://www.twitch.tv/capcomunity .
              Last edited by DeadArtist; 05-14-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Is Chris gay or something? First, the Warrior costume of RE5, and now this....

Comment

Jill looks fab - Chris .. well LOL

I did also like the outfits in classic games more though - even outbreak had nice-ish ones .. not too silly or 'fun' like these are.

I realise they're meant to be fun, but its a horror game - you can't detract from the story with silly outfits LOL Oh well
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

The 3DS game was very limited in campaign replay value, hopefully they have corrected this allowing alt costumes and infinite ammo options etc that past games had.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Grem View Post
                      Is Chris gay or something? First, the Warrior costume of RE5, and now this....
                      I think that Capcom is acknowledging that Chris has a huge gay fanbase. lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        I think that Capcom is acknowledging that Chris has a huge gay fanbase. lol
                        Homosexuals like over-the-top muscle dudes? I'm acting astonished

Comment

I love you too Capcom. Sorry Jill but dat Chris can't be left unused in a character select screen.
                          I wonder which costume he may be getting next....

Comment

I just saw Chris' costume...

Click image for larger version

Name:	579203_281167668632865_1452594174_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	402968

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I hate stupid costumes.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	red-forman-dumbass_528x297.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	402969
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X