Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Biohazard The Real" Survival Horror Attraction Announced for Universal Studios Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Biohazard The Real" Survival Horror Attraction Announced for Universal Studios Japan

The Universal Studio in Japan will have a survival horror attraction based on the world of Resident Evil, for this summer.

In the attraction, players will wear an infection meter which indicates the degree of the viral infection while fighting off monsters including zombies, licker and Tyrant. The objective is to try and survival without any viral infection.

Here's a link to the article (in Japanese language)
    合同会社ユー・エス・ジェイのプレスリリース(2013年5月28日 15時13分)“生還率ほぼ0%” 超画期的!シューティング型サバイバルホラー・アトラクション誕生 『バイオハザード・ザ・リアル』

heard about this before.

i just wish there were more details as to what is actually going on in the thing. or at least in understandable english.

Comment

Let me guess, males go in dressed in a sailer suit with crotch crushing small shorts, and females go in with a pirate girl suit and they shoot weird things with black noodles flying out of their heads. Thats what RE became.

Comment

This sounds cool. Almost like that RE themed haunted house that popped up here last year. Whole thing looked like the spencer mansion. They only had zombies and a tyrant though, oh but fake crows in the outdoor areas.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          This sounds cool. Almost like that RE themed haunted house that popped up here last year. Whole thing looked like the spencer mansion. They only had zombies and a tyrant though, oh but fake crows in the outdoor areas.
          Are there pictures from that event?

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
              No, I didn't attend it at all...
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I missed that it was your local thing not the Universal thing from last year, my bad.

Comment

This?

Comment

Better view starts @ 1:25

映画「バイオハザードV リトリビューション」や「バイオハザード ダムネーション」の公開で注目されているバイオハザードの世界がUSJで再現。USJハロウィーンホラーナイト2日目 ホラーナイト開始アナウンスとDAUステージ中心に撮影しましたが途中、雨・雷が激しくなりモンスターもゲストも撤収です。

Comment

looks great

Comment

Working...
                      X