Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is it,resident evil 1.5 vanilla build??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is it,resident evil 1.5 vanilla build??

i read all day for vanilla build,but never see videos of this build,its same build form the team???
    thanks

Supposedly somebody with a vanilla copy of 1.5 (The 40% build to be exact) plans on leaking it today. If you want to see what the build is like, check out Playstation Museum's video of it.

Think of it as the MZD build, lacking the Team's custom rooms, the RE2 inventory items, more glitches and probably more problems.
    Last edited by Akimbo; 06-02-2013, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Oh? And where might this be going down?

Comment

The vanilla build is the original untouched build (untouched by no one except Capcom), I guess the expression works like "Vanilla software" which means an unmodified computer program.
        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Sorry, I stopped following the main 1.5 thread because of all the useless posts, can someone explain me what've been happening in the last days?

Comment

Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
            Supposedly somebody with a vanilla copy of 1.5 (The 40% build to be exact) plans on leaking it today. If you want to see what the build is like, check out Playstation Museum's video of it.

Think of it as the MZD build, lacking the Team's custom rooms, the RE2 inventory items, more glitches and probably more problems.
            So that's why the one that was released last year to everyone didn't have the gorilla in the labs.

Comment

Was it leaked today?

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Not yet.

Comment

maybe its fake?user the have iso only upload some files,not iso entiretly,too bad xD
                    sorry my english,i am spanish

Comment

Jill: "What is it?"
                      Barry: "A vanilla build?"
                      Jill: "Can you download it?"
                      Barry: "No! It's not released"
                      Jill: "Better report this to Weska!"
                      Barry: "Fine! I'll be examining torrents, I hope this is not IGAS build!"
                      Jill: "Okay"
                      Barry: "Listen. Let's meet in this thread if something comes up. And here is a zip-brute-force tool. As you are the....

Dear god, please make me a moderator.
                      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

ahahahahahaha, Marvin that is one great post !!! thanks
                        Last edited by DyceGamez; 06-03-2013, 08:49 AM.
                        sigpic
                        See No Evil

Comment

Hello what is the diferences between vanilla build and mzd buld???
                          Where I can get each version for download??

Comment

There are far too many differences to list. Mainly translations, new rooms, new scenes, weapon stabilisation, new music, etc. As opposed to the 40% build which is severely broken, placeholder icons, climbing bugs, room crashes etc. The 40% build is currently unreleased although it does sit with a few people. There were a few claimers who threatened to release it a while ago but it never materialised.
                            Last edited by BiohazardFE; 08-30-2013, 08:39 AM.
                            sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                              Hello what is the diferences between vanilla build and mzd buld???
                              Where I can get each version for download??
                              RMandel has a copy and posted videos on YouTube. I'll see if I can find a link.

EDIT: Here's a couple of videos:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                              Last edited by Graco; 08-30-2013, 09:28 AM.
                              sigpic
                              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                              X