E3 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2013

Sorry if anyone had made an early thread for this and I somehow missed it, but I figured I'd put up a thread with Konami's pre-E3 show on this Thursday which kicks off the game showcasing for the year.

With two new consoles running close to PC's coming and older consoles still with at least a final solid year left... and Nintendo sitting out on doing a conference it's shaping up to be one of the more interesting in recent years.

Personally my enthusiasm for games being released is dropping year end over end, but I always enjoy the spectacle and the reaction online of all the stuff coming out... so feel free to use this thread to discuss the various events as they happen in the coming weeks.

SCHEDULE:

Konami
    June 6 at 10 a.m. PDT (need your local time?)
    Online at GameSpot.com and Konami.com

Gametrailers Preview Show
    June 7 at 1 a.m. PDT (need your local time?)
    On Spike TV live, Online at GameTrailers.com afterwards

Call of Duty: Ghosts Pre-E3 Preview
    June 9 at 11 a.m. PDT (need your local time?)
    Online at CallofDuty.com, Xbox 360 Machinima App

Microsoft
    June 10 from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. PDT (need your local time?)
    Online at GameTrailers.com, IGN.com, Xbox.com, Xbox LIVE (via Xbox 360), and live on Spike TV in the US.

Electronic Arts
    June 10 from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. PDT (need your local time?)
    Online at GameTrailers.com, EA.com, IGN.com, and live on Spike TV in the US.

Ubisoft
    June 10 from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. PDT (need your local time?)
    Online at GameTrailers.com, IGN.com

Sony
    June 10 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. PDT (need your local time?)
    Online at GameTrailers.com, Google Plus, IGN.com, PlayStation Blog, Ustream, PlayStation Home, and on PS Vita (via Nico Nico video app).

Nintendo
    No conference but online preview:
    June 11 at 7 a.m. PDT (need your local time?)
    Online at Nintendo.com
    Last edited by Rombie; 06-06-2013, 06:21 AM.

We need more smaller survival horror games that don't try to be everything at once and are fun,scary, and interesting. That being said, hoping to see some "Evil Within" gameplay vids. If its a good solid SH game that sticks to what we all like, I'm sold.

I enjoy seeing the new stuff coming out, but its been years since they had something that really caught my attention and made me really want the game.
    Last edited by Wrathborne; 06-04-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      We need more smaller survival horror games
      http://drossgame.com!!!

Comment

That being said, hoping to see some "Evil Within" gameplay vids.
        Sony confirmed it'll be showcased on their conference...though rather it will be in the live event or in a montage is everyone's guess.

If its a good solid SH game that sticks to what we all like, I'm sold.
        *walks away*

Comment

Survival Horror, not Silent Hill.

Comment

I'll be more surpised if companies can legitimately showcase that a new generation will provide more than just a continuation of this generations games but I can't see it happening.

Konami's event is in about 9 hours from now at 10am PST.
            Last edited by Rombie; 06-06-2013, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Survival Horror, not Silent Hill.
              *walks back* Ah.

I'll be more surpised if companies can legitimately showcase that a new generation will provide more than just a continuation of this generations games but I can't see it happening.

Konami's event is in about 9 hours from now at 10am PST.
              In regards of multiplatform console titles, if the Zero is that downgraded from what the rumors been saying, it's going to be a very bleak future for gaming evolution if devs cater to the system while PS4 exclusives will be the only ones that will be capable in showcasing what next-gen can do with innovation/ambition through raw power.
              Last edited by BBboy20; 06-06-2013, 09:34 AM.

Comment

I hear Microsoft's cancelling E3 interviews. This gets funnier by the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                  I hear Microsoft's cancelling E3 interviews. This gets funnier by the minute.
                  And that's not all... http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=576869
                  Spoiler:

Comment

This has to be the best and most important E3 possible ever. Because the last few years have been quite, quite dire. Am cautiously excited by what will happen to be honest.
                    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

So far we've had more Microsoft clusterfuck and further controversy on Metal Gear Solid's voice acting... man I can't wait for this actually to kick off proper!

Comment

I still worry that Sony's lack of any mention with regards to what they are going to do with used games and such speaks volumes.

I hope they don't but I think if they weren't they would have simply said it by now.
                        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

To me its one of two things, they're planning the announcement of something also but want to make it clear and correct, or they were planning to but are now organising how to not have it happen after the MS backlash.

Guess well know in a day or so.

Comment

Why is there a giraffe on E3?

Click image for larger version

Name:	BMSOyAxCIAEf4zl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	403082

Comment

^Resident Evil 6-2 confirmed!
                              Last edited by Carnivol; 06-10-2013, 11:02 AM. Reason: Why does it have a bowtie?

Comment

Working...
                              X