Resident Evil Revelations Lady Hunk DLC Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations Lady Hunk DLC Trailer

The mysterious Lady Hunk makes her way to Resident Evil Revelations Raid Mode as a new DLC character on June 11, along with her own unique weapon loadout. Watch her action packed trailer at http://smarturl.it/LadyHunkDLC

Source: Facebook Resident Evil

Dem Mini clawed Ooze types are just adorable.

Comment

Corny.
      sigpic
      www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Still one of the dumbest costume designs I've ever seen.

Comment

Sailor Chris is still worse than this...this is bad, but sailor Chris is just so...FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lots of people got the Rachel Ooze as a DLC. When is that coming out? this however is lazy as sh*t. Take Hunk's upper body and Jessica's legs and bam: 2,99 $ - are they high? How about some REAL DLC, like story DLC. There is so much they could do...

Like a seperate Jessica and Parker campaign, but only if they don't reuse everything in the cheapest way possible.

I just finished the game on my second normal playthrough and I got to say the queen dido was a great place. Love the atmosphere, wish they would do something like that.

Comment

I appreciate how much Lady Hunk appears to annoy everyone. I'm gonna have to make her my Raid Mode character.

Comment

Originally posted by veronesis View Post
                I appreciate how much Lady Hunk appears to annoy everyone. I'm gonna have to make her my Raid Mode character.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                  Sailor Chris is still worse than this...this is bad, but sailor Chris is just so...FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I still disagree. Sailor Chris is indeed awful, don't get me wrong, but it's not like they took Chris and swapped a pair of female legs on to him and called it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                    I still disagree. Sailor Chris is indeed awful, don't get me wrong, but it's not like they took Chris and swapped a pair of female legs on to him and called it a day.
                    Who wears short shorts? CHRIS WEARS SHORT SHORTS!

Comment

Think I can here some reused sound effects/voices there (Jessica's?) LAZY
                      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Not the first time they've reused resources for different characters, little late to blame them now.

Comment

What are Lady Hunk's special abilities? Anyone know?

Comment

I didn't played but looks exactly like Jill, just with the hunk similar clothes.

Comment

Working...
                            X