X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce McGivern and Fong Ling should be the protagonists of RE7

Or at least Crapcom should make a Dead Aim 2

I wanna know if they ended up fucking on the boat in DA

also this song should be in it if that happens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q
    Last edited by MioAmakurasButt; 06-10-2013, 11:06 AM.
    "This isn't a joke, you idiot! I was just attacked by a big-ass lizard!" - Rei Kurosawa from Haunting Ground for the Xbox 360, released in 1998. sigpic

They should get that guy from Fast and Furious to play him in the next live action film!

Comment

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
      They should get that guy from Fast and Furious to play him in the next live action film!
      Yes, but make Brad Pitt do the voice. He nailed the southern accent perfectly in that movie Inglorious Basterds.

Live action with voice acting.... I'm a fucking genius, I'm gonna be rich someday.
      Last edited by MioAmakurasButt; 06-10-2013, 11:11 AM.
      "This isn't a joke, you idiot! I was just attacked by a big-ass lizard!" - Rei Kurosawa from Haunting Ground for the Xbox 360, released in 1998. sigpic

Comment

Also, Bruce had the best voice out of EVERY RE game EVER. All actors from the first game came kinda close, but Bruce really took the cake

Comment

Dead Aim? The game where the cutscene voices were so low and muffled that you couldn't even hear what they were saying half the time? No thanks.

Bruce had the potential to be a solid character, but he was ruined by production. Fong Ling was basically a lamer Ada, so no. Just my two cents.
          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

I actually wouldn't mind seeing them in future installments.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X