Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Need Help with Resident Evil 1 Rebuilder !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can upload the modded game if you want, but i don't think it's allowed to post links in here !

Comment

Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
      I can upload the modded game if you want, but i don't think it's allowed to post links in here !
      maybe you didn't see this.

Originally posted by RekseW View Post
      *please don't release that mod though, I'm planning something to showcase the power of the rebuilders.
      And no links, you'd have to create a patch. Read the rules
      Last edited by RekseW; 06-13-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Petty, anyway i have a have question, where can i find the uncut opening colored cutscene and kenneth full death scene ? i want to implement them to the game as well !

Comment

Petty, anyway i have a have question, where can i find the uncut opening colored cutscene and kenneth full death scene ? i want to implement them to the game as well !
          Petty - Don't bite the hand that feeds. The spoonfeeding is over. Put the work into it. Do the research, you could easily find those FMVs if you looked.

Have fun trying to figure out why your videos get cut off. I bet you can't get them working correctly.

Maybe I already figured it out and want to be one to release it - please respect my wishes.

Comment

Wrong choice of words, what i meant is pity not petty, don't get me wrong okay, english is not my native language LOL !

Comment

ok try looking at the jap or ger versions of the game, and maybe the complete disc.

I'm not going to tell how the FMVs work exactly yet, to prevent things like this from happening, but like I said when you replace them they are going to get cut off in game.

Comment

First open the original directors cut MOVIE folder, then copy the files from capcom.STR to PJ.STR which is 22 files, and ignore STFC.STR and STFJ.STR, then open the ZMOVIE folder in the dual shock version and overwrite all the 22 files, after that you will have the fmv's with its original soundtracks ! why i ignored those two files that i've mentioned before its because they will mess up the ZMOVIE structure which contains 24 files unlike the MOVIE folder which contains 25 files, because ZMOVIE contains a new merged file called STFR.STR !
                SLUS-00747-ZMOVIE Folder-24 files
                SLUS-00551-MOVIE Folder-25 files

Comment

Not sure why you'd say all that.
                  So now your the expert? then you probably already noticed that the replaced uncut videos have different framerates and number of frames. So when you play them in game they get messed up.

Oh and are you forgeting chris' smoking scenes.

I bet you already tried every one in game also. trust me I know what i'm talking about.

EDIT: I may have read your reply wrong. But i don't think you tested much.
                  Last edited by RekseW; 06-13-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

I didn't try the uncut videos yet and i won't, since the only uncut versions available are pal which run in 50Hz mode unlike the NTSC's faster 60Hz mode, so yeah the cutscenes will be messed up !
                    Last edited by Guest; 06-13-2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

OK sorry about that. Hope you were just trying to be helpful to everyone else instead of trying to be a dick towards me.

But I still think you may run into problems, which is why I stressed testing things out. Anyway good job! hope you have fun with it.

Comment

There's no point of being a dick in this matter, i thought it might be helpful to post some details to those who want to try this out, anyway thanks again for your help !

Comment

can i haz this modded game ?
                          Last edited by Dust; 06-13-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I can't do that, pirated links are not allowed in here !

Comment

I can't do that, pirated links are not allowed in here !
                              PM then.

Comment

That'd be so illegal haha! I believe the full color uncut video is only on the PC versions which would be a different resolution and format all-together

Comment

Working...
                                X