Resident Evil 2 Unreleased Tech Demo on Real Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 2 Unreleased Tech Demo on Real Hardware

Thought you guys might like to see this. Obviously the video quality isn't perfect, but that isn't the point

YouTube video:

The demo is the same length as every other Youtube video, that seems to be all they completed. It truly is a tech demo in every sense of the word.

Sorry for the weird echo on the new one, will fix it when I get home with some more stuff.
    YouTube video:
    Last edited by Borman; 06-27-2013, 11:26 AM. Reason: Fixed YouTube video.

Originally posted by Borman View Post
    Thought you guys might like to see this. Obviously the video quality isn't perfect, but that isn't the point

YouTube video:

The demo is the same length as every other Youtube video, that seems to be all they completed. It truly is a tech demo in every sense of the word.
    Interesting.

Comment

That's pretty cool, shame it never came about. Interesting how it just skips straight to ROJI without going into Kendo's gun shop. Is the demo only those two rooms?

Comment

Only the areas shown, yep.

Comment

Got a link? Video won't load here. :C
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Raylight Studio's RE2 tech demo running on a Game Boy Advance Micro. Obviously the video isn't the best quality, that isn't the point, rather it is to show h...

The embed gives me issues in Chrome for some reason

Comment

[video=youtube;H8-QTVRl_nQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8-QTVRl_nQ[/video

This is the code to use, with the last bracket on the end of course.

Last edited by Guest; 06-26-2013, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Oooohhh. Neato!

Leon's got that "shit not given" stride.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

It'll likely be up for a public release. I'm only helping out (and verified the ROM myself, as the video shows). The exact details are TBA, but it'll likely be a few hundred dollars still. For reference, I released Diablo for the GB for 300$

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8-QTVRl_nQ

The embed gives me issues in Chrome for some reason
                    Fixed your video link. the [ youtube] [/youtube] embed only needs the video ID to work (and operates at a fixed resolution). The board's original embed tag for full URLs is [ video][/video]

It'll likely be up for a public release. I'm only helping out (and verified the ROM myself, as the video shows). The exact details are TBA, but it'll likely be a few hundred dollars still. For reference, I released Diablo for the GB for 300$
                    Keep us posted, I guess.

Comment

Is this just a ROM or is it on a cart as well? I notice you're just using a flash cart so I assume it's just a ROM?
                      Last edited by Guest; 06-26-2013, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Yep, I just have a ROM. The source prefers to remain anonymous

Comment

Cool! Well, let us know if/when you plan to release and I can help out with this!

Comment

Added another video. Strange echo on it, probably my capture solution and using it with the emulator. Shows that it is possible to die, which is good.
                            Last edited by Borman; 06-27-2013, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Lol, where did they get those animations from? It reminds me of some really old crappy 90s video games.

Comment

Working...
                              X