Biohazard 6 Special Package Announced for Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 6 Special Package Announced for Japan

Biohazard 6 Special Package has been announced for release in Japan. The game will be out in August 8 with a price tag of 3990 yen.

This version will includes Japanese voice actings, all DLC and a special making-of dvd.
    Last edited by xfactor; 07-04-2013, 09:53 PM.

Sounds like double dipping is out of favor and triple dipping is where its at.

Comment

It also includes a Making Of DVD. So you can see exactly where all the bad decisions came from!
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Don't need a making of DVD to know where the bad decisions came from.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          It also includes a Making Of DVD. So you can see exactly where all the bad decisions came from!
          Oh snap! Indeed it was a terrible game.. I'm loosing faith.

Comment

Did the original Japanese release of bh6 not have Japanese voice overs? Or was it excluded and then sold as DLC much like Tomb Raider 2013? It's too bad Capcom won't make any real dlc for re6 or revelations. All that multi-player add on is just rehashed content that was left out on purpose to be sold shortly after release for extra easy money. shame on them.

Comment

I have the Jap PS3 copy and no its all english with subs. I dont think anyone will buy this anyway..

Comment

Looks amazing, unfortunately will be only in Japanese

Comment

The bonus DVD is suppose to have (all?) BH6 cinematics on it and I don't understand why they didn't go with Blu-ray for that. Anyone can already watch those cut-scenes in HD on a console or PC once they've completed the game, so the only point to re-release them would be to put them conveniently on Bluray and maybe add both dubs (Eng & Jap). Instead they've downgraded it to DVD with Jap track only. Seems like a wasted opportunity for a cool bonus disc.

Comment

Working...
                  X