BIO HAZARD (PSX) UNCUT AND UPDATED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rewak View Post
    Er, you may want to read this thread http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...sing-something
    Oh, thanks for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
      We've had that in the european director's cut since... forever.
      This is NOT true - I live in the UK and have the Director's Cut and it's the old FMV black and white. (shows the newspapers instead of the bloody body for eg)
      Kenneth's head is cut too (was put back into RE DS) although it still has Arrange Mode, the outfits and alternate camera angles.

I'm not sure if the American and Japanese versions are different but I know for a fact PAL is still cut.
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Hehe thanks. I think I'll just keep mine circumcised though

Comment

Look at my updated first post, please!

Comment

does the screen still turn white when you die, before the zombies start eating you?

Comment

Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
              does the screen still turn white when you die, before the zombies start eating you?
              Unfortunately, even the Japanese console versions have the screen turn white when you die, same as the International versions and so called "uncut" French and German Director's Cut versions. All I did was made the Japanese uncut intro in color, nothing else. If you want to see the zombie eating your corpse when you die, get and play the uncut U.S. or Japanese PC versions, because the PC versions are the most complete and uncut than console versions. I hope you understand.

Joseph
              Last edited by Joehrex; 08-27-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                This is NOT true - I live in the UK and have the Director's Cut and it's the old FMV black and white. (shows the newspapers instead of the bloody body for eg)
                Kenneth's head is cut too (was put back into RE DS) although it still has Arrange Mode, the outfits and alternate camera angles.

I'm not sure if the American and Japanese versions are different but I know for a fact PAL is still cut.
                It depends on the PAL release. Yes, the UK PAL version is still unchanged but some of the other language versions aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                  It is. I bought the french version day one and it was colored, and no newspaper. But Kenneth's head was still censored.

I remember Capcom apologizing to the american players because they had the black and white intro and it was apparently a mistake. Instead they put it on the official website as a compensation.

Anyway, I'm not sure this colored intro is "authentic", the colors might have been added afterwards. It always looked cheap and I much prefer it in black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
                    Unfortunately, even the Japanese console versions have the screen turn white when you die, same as the International versions and so called "uncut" French and German Director's Cut versions. All I did was made the Japanese uncut intro in color, nothing else. If you want to see the zombie eating your corpse when you die, get and play the uncut U.S. or Japanese PC versions, because the PC versions are the most complete and uncut than console versions. I hope you understand.

Joseph
                    Yeah, what I was saying .. I hate being British sometimes haha - they're WAY to soft on censorship. I didn't know other European countries has uncut though

I also loved B&W better than colour anyway - more stylised and B-Movie like .. as RE1 was intended to imitate.
                    Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 08-28-2013, 03:01 PM.
                    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                    X