X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah. I always thought it was Japanese only. XD
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

That's fine . Japanese use lots of Chinese characters, so that may make westerners confused which is which... XD But even if this is Japanese news, we still can read it.
      Last edited by classic_leon; 07-20-2007, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        Do it! We need better scans
        I noticed after I posted that you said they were "leaked", so does that mean the mag is not even released yet? I'm not familiar with Famitsu's release schedule so I wouldn't know I guess I could just check though haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue
          It's Chinese, the title would be written in Katakana (バイオハザード5) if it would be Japanese.
          I'm Chinese. You want some translation? I can do it for you.
          Last edited by classic_leon; 07-21-2007, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Yeah it's definitely published in Chinese throughout Asia. The title "Famitsu" on the cover is still written in Japanese but the magazine is in Chinese.

Comment

Nah, I just put leaked there was a figure of speech. Still, it would be nice to have this. Im trying to have a friend in Japan pick up the latest Japanese Famitsu for me so it would be interesting to have both to compare.

Comment

I got the magazine today, it's the weekly edition mostly about E3. I don't have a scanner but I got a Nikon D50 so I took one pic. Can't be bothered to do the rest without a scanner. I'll see if I can scan it tomorrow.

Comment

Oh boy, this game will be awesome!

Comment

Awesome! Find a scanner Scream!!

Comment

Thanks for posting this interview we have to wait 2 years for this game 0__o
                      woow..lol XD T__T

Comment

Working...
                      X