No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] [PS1] Resident Evil Ultimate Directors' Cut Dual Shock [MOD]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so why did you change the music in the casting though? :p i kinda liked the original one
    v1.0 of biohazard for ps1 uses it. So it is actually the original music it was later replaced. but I restored it, I restored a few other things too. I did research things a little bit.
    It's very hard to please everyone.

Comment

its ok dude, its your mod, you do whatever you want with it, you did a great job, how do you make all this stuff anyways, i wouldn't even know how to begin making something like this.

i'm going to test your 1.021 fix now

i played some yesterday and damn, the hunters killed me, there's really almost no time to breathe, i got poisoned by the snake and i was desperately looking for that serum you put 'there', used up almost every herb i found on the way -_-

i'm wondering if i will find an ink ribbon... are there any in the deranged mode?

*edit*
      the fix worked for me

there is something i noticed, the kenneth part, if you take the alternate route and make barry say 'lost courage already?' if you go back to see kenneth's body, i noticed both of his legs are missing, was this present in all the other original versions as well? lol i never noticed this until now...
      Last edited by G-VIRUZ; 10-06-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Do you take requests reksew ? if you can add new hard difficulty mode to RE2 ps1, that would be great !

Comment

damn hunters got me again

Comment

Left a Halloween treat in the opening post. I added the 2nd disc - Battle / Maze mode. hope everyone enjoys it - it was a lot of work
            Last edited by RekseW; 10-29-2013, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RekseW View Post
              Left a Halloween treat in the opening post. I added the 2nd disc - Battle / Maze mode. hope everyone enjoys it - it was a lot of work
              You know what people want dude

I so appreciate this. Awesome stuff!
              Last edited by braders1986; 10-29-2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Can someone please upload this to a site thats actually... fast?

Like mega?
                Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

It's only 20 minutes on sendspace. It's well worth the wait!

The time it takes to comment on here and wait for an upload to mega you could of downloaded it 50 times already.

Comment

Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
                    You know what people want dude

I so appreciate this. Awesome stuff!
                    Originally posted by mister 888
                    Excellent, i'll test this asap.
                    Thanks guys hope you enjoyed it. let me know what you think.

Did anyone manage to finish battle or maze mode yet?
                    I'm still looking for some constructive criticism. So I'd like to know what you guys liked, disliked, etc. Maybe someone has some ideas?

Comment

Ok sat down to play this and all seems to be fun but I keep running into the same problem with this that I run into with every rom of RE1. Everything sounds fine but in cutscenes ingame every time some talks the voices just kinda blare out you know? Everything just sounds loud and terrible. Has anyone ran into this problem before? If so any suggestions?

Comment

This is a really awesome mod, but the 1.02/1 patch to fix Jill's intro on page 3 is down.
                        Can someone re-up it? It would be much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                          Ok sat down to play this and all seems to be fun but I keep running into the same problem with this that I run into with every rom of RE1. Everything sounds fine but in cutscenes ingame every time some talks the voices just kinda blare out you know? Everything just sounds loud and terrible. Has anyone ran into this problem before? If so any suggestions?
                          Yup change your sound settings, I just use EternalSPU Plugin 1.41 and it sounds perfect.

Comment

this is awesome thanks very much for taking the time to do this, it's really very much appreciated
                            really enjoying this !

Do you take requests ?

I have a small request , one day if your not to busy would it be possible to mod the dual shock RE2 for ps1 and add Elza walker to Claire's special key outfit in the RPD and add some 1.5 zombie skins and make the ammo harder to find ?

Comment

I'm trapped in the deranged mode after Barry "drops" the rope , I press the switch to open the grave , go down the ladder , 3 hunters are there , I managed to kill , them picked up the shotgun ammo , went through the next door , a few zombies to kill , then there is only one door to go through but it's locked , so now I can't go anywhere.

Comment

I don't think there's any dead ends or bugs stopping you. Someone had trouble with gameshark codes on page 2. Anyone else have that problem?

I'd like to see someone do a blind play through of Deranged Battle or Maze modes. It would be interesting to see how you guys handle the new stuff.

reupped the 1.021 patch here.
                                *only apply to the 1.02 patched image
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by RekseW; 01-15-2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X