RE Mercenaries 3D & Revelations Discount on 3DS Eshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Mercenaries 3D & Revelations Discount on 3DS Eshop

There's a discount going on for RE Mercenaries 3D and Revelations on the 3DS Eshop. Both on sale on the Nintendo eShop for 3DS in North America for the low price of $10 each, as part of a Halloween sale.

Oh, come on! I just got the new Pokemon Y and I'm saving up for the new Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies that just came out.

It is a really good deal though!

Comment

Wasn't Mercenaries supposed to be ported to the consoles? I guess it was scrapped given how RE6 and Revelations HD didn't sell as much as Capcom wanted.

Comment

I don't remember hearing anything about Mercs HD... I thought Revelations sold better than they thought though, since they said that showed a clear direction of where people wanted the series to go for RE7.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
          I don't remember hearing anything about Mercs HD... I thought Revelations sold better than they thought though, since they said that showed a clear direction of where people wanted the series to go for RE7.
          I think people got confused over a comment made by Sven at the Ask Capcom forums. Somehow people thought that he was talking about Mercs 3D when he said that he was going to announce something soon about an unrelated game.

BTW, I bought Mercenaries 3D. This offer was just too good to miss.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
            I think people got confused over a comment made by Sven at the Ask Capcom forums. Somehow people thought that he was talking about Mercs 3D when he said that he was going to announce something soon about an unrelated game.

BTW, I bought Mercenaries 3D. This offer was just too good to miss.
            Same here! But my case was that I already had the game, but lost it somewhere...not in my house xD

Comment

Working...
            X