Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIO2 Drama Album - The Female Spy Ada Lives (Translation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIO2 Drama Album - The Female Spy Ada Lives (Translation)

In 1997, CAPCOM established a subsidiary company "FLAGSHIP" led by Yoshiki Okamoto with lead writer Noboru Sugimura. This company employed a number of professional screenwriters. Their first project was the scenario of Resident Evil 2, as well as a supplemental novel (BIO HAZARD The Wicked North Sea).

In 1999, they wrote and released two "alternative sequel" drama albums focused on the characters Sherry Birkin and Ada Wong after the events of RE2.

For Ada's drama album, it follows the premise that she lost Sherry's pendant (containing the G-virus) during the events of RE2. Subsequently, after escaping the city she gears up and makes her way to France to recapture the G-virus, alongside soldiers from the mysterious organization that hired her to recover the virus in the first place. A battle ensues between her and HUNK, in which HUNK is killed and the t-virus is leaked in a small local village, Loire Village. The story picks up from there.

Happy Halloween.

PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Wow that was actually good! Hats off to you fine chaps for translating it!
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

wow. nice.

Comment

I'll be giving that a read later, nice work man, thanks!

Comment

Philippe: "No reply no matter what you hear, eh. Might as-well ask a Zombie in that case. Hahaha..."
          Ada: "Whatever you want, but believe it or not you'll be in big trouble if you lick the T-Virus."
          Heh.

Thanks for this, NewsBot. This made me nostalgic for so many reasons. Definitely appreciate this translation.

Comment

Working...
          X