RE2: Mortal Night Remake [Project]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RESEVILNEMESIS View Post
    No. You need the English Platinum version. I'll see if I can make an .iso with the game and mod together, for the people who can't get it.
    okay thanks , any release date ? I'm really looking forward to playing it.

Comment

I have recently found a copy of the platinum version buried away in my room so Now I just have to wait for your awesome demo patch.

Comment

Demo Preview:
        Some scenes, rooms and events of the upcoming Resident Evil 2 mod, Mortal Night Remake. I also included a scene from the first Easter Egg of the mod, that wi...

Comment

^^ great stuff

a few questions my friend:

1) wat are the chances of gettin voices for the characters?

2) wat was with the last part of the vid? the unicorn thing? is that like an addiotnal mode or sumthn?

Comment

Wow this is very impressive! Great
            "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

Amazing stuff can't wait for the demo !

Comment

Thanks to everyone!

@P.I.M.P.
                1) None. It's a free mod and if I wanted to put voices, because the first thing is quality, I wouldn't put any voice who wasn't from a professional voice actor, and that's much money.

2) That was an Easter Egg.

Comment

Originally posted by RESEVILNEMESIS View Post
                  Thanks to everyone!

@P.I.M.P.
                  1) None. It's a free mod and if I wanted to put voices, because the first thing is quality, I wouldn't put any voice who wasn't from a professional voice actor, and that's much money.

2) That was an Easter Egg.
                  gutted....well im just gonna hav to put a voice on when cutscenes appear lol

when will the demo be released?

Comment

This month, but I don't know the day.

Comment

cheers mate, cant wait to play it

Comment

Demo already available in the webpage!

At the moment, it's one of the best mods for Resident Evil series in development.

Comment

do I need to install the plat version ? or is this download the full game with demo ?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                            do I need to install the plat version ? or is this download the full game with demo ?
                            You have to install it. The final version is the one that will brought the entirely game.

Comment

I keep getting an error message on the violence warning screen Unable to find file Common\datp\font0\.tim
                              I also installed the platinum version but when I check the installed location there is nothing installed in the RESIDENT EVIL 2 folder in the program files.

Comment

Because of technical problems, I've decided to divide the mod in 3 chapters to enhance it (they'll be launch together in the same installation). Here you hav...

Because of technical problems, I've decided to divide the mod in 3 chapters to enhance it (they'll be launch together in the same installation). Here you have the intro of the second chapter (it's unfinished, both dialogues and other stuff will be enhanced); all is real in-game footage.

Comment

Working...
                                X