Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RE2: Mortal Night Remake [Project]

Great sound! =)
    It will be a wonderful gift for the new year.
    I am glad that you are still working on a project.

Quote Originally Posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
    Great sound! =)
    It will be a wonderful gift for the new year.
    I am glad that you are still working on a project.
    Thanks you! You'll be satisfied with the second demo for a while. I'll upload it soon.

Alright, SECOND DEMO ALREADY AVAILABLE!

http://resevilnemesis30.wix.com/re2-mortal-night-mod

Great!
    Right on the recreation day =)

Awesome mate.

Thank you for this. Can't wait for the full release

Having troubles to finish Chapter 1 in Mortal Night? Check out this video to make happier your experience in the second demo.

Quote Originally Posted by RESEVILNEMESIS View Post
    Having troubles to finish Chapter 1 in Mortal Night? Check out this video to make happier your experience in the second demo.
    Awesome!

I have been meaning to ask. Do you have, or want anyone to help you with the English text?
    You have done a great job, but if you wanted to iron out some spelling errors then please don't hesitate to ask. I for one would be more than happy to help with this

Quote Originally Posted by braders1986 View Post
    Awesome!

I have been meaning to ask. Do you have, or want anyone to help you with the English text?
    You have done a great job, but if you wanted to iron out some spelling errors then please don't hesitate to ask. I for one would be more than happy to help with this
    +1. Having a native English speaker would help improving the dialogue lines so they sound a bit more natural. Being myself from Argentina I have the same problem

Btw, out of curiosity, does the "4" in the Dark Biohazard poster easter egg mean anything?

Pretty hard so far
    Last edited by mister 888; 10-26-2015 at 06:11 PM.

Great video.
    I do not worry and be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by braders1986 View Post
    Awesome!

Thanks! And that would be very fine. Most of the errors I've had are caused by doing some parts so fastly that I forgot to add some details. In any case, if you want to help me (to make the dialogue more natural, etc, like Lanzagranadas said), confirm it to me, and I'll send you a word/pdf version of all texts. It would be a great help

Quote Originally Posted by Lanzagranadas
    Btw, out of curiosity, does the "4" in the Dark Biohazard poster easter egg mean anything?
    4, in symbology, means ''death'' (because the project is dead) and it was going to be part of a code to unlock another easter egg, but I think I won't add that code, and the easter egg I planned will be unlocked by other way.

Quote Originally Posted by mister 888
    Pretty hard so far
    I know. I'll try to make the final version a little bit easier.

Quote Originally Posted by AleX_Red_07
    Great video.
    I do not worry and be happy!
    Thanks!

I have no problem with the difficulty,
    i like it hard, but is it possible to save ?
    Finished the demo and failed during the demo 2.
    Last edited by mister 888; 10-29-2015 at 05:50 PM.

Thanks! And that would be very fine. Most of the errors I've had are caused by doing some parts so fastly that I forgot to add some details. In any case, if you want to help me (to make the dialogue more natural, etc, like Lanzagranadas said), confirm it to me, and I'll send you a word/pdf version of all texts. It would be a great help
    Yeah, send me a PM. I have some free time this week so I will crack on and help

Quote Originally Posted by mister 888 View Post
    I have no problem with the difficulty,
    i like it hard, but is it possible to save ?
    Finished the demo and failed during the demo 2.
    It won't be possible to save, because the version of the original game I've used to mod the game doesn't let load savings. Demo 2? I suppose you're referring to Chapter 2. Many cutscenes will be skippable, so replaying the mod won't be very annoying.

can you make this mod for the Biohazard 2 sorcenext?

#17 Licker

It won't be possible to save, because the version of the original game I've used to mod the game doesn't let load savings. Demo 2? I suppose you're referring to Chapter 2. Many cutscenes will be skippable, so replaying the mod won't be very annoying.
    so we cant save using typewriter whatsoever? everytime u close the game u have to start all over again?

Quote Originally Posted by redman View Post
    can you make this mod for the Biohazard 2 sorcenext?
    No, I can't. I've made it in this version because is the only one which lets me modify some things. The game will run alone, you won't need any version of the original game to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
    so we cant save using typewriter whatsoever? everytime u close the game u have to start all over again?
    No, it won't be possible to save using typewriter, that's why I've divided the mod in three chapters of 1h of duration each one (more or less).

#28 Super Tyrant

is there a way to use my game pad ? I find it makes the game 10 times more hard trying to use a keyboard lol.
    My Logitech game pad is plugged in but the game wouldn't let me map the button layout with my pad.

I quite like the no-save structure so far, not being able to save for roughly an hour of straight gameplay combined with the extra difficulty surely makes this a pretty tough challenge.

On the player's side, you don't need to worry about hoarding ammo and recovery items for a distant future since your inventory and item box will reset once you start the next chapter anyway, or that's how it works by now at least.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisliam2 View Post
    is there a way to use my game pad ? I find it makes the game 10 times more hard trying to use a keyboard lol.
    My Logitech game pad is plugged in but the game wouldn't let me map the button layout with my pad.
    Maybe you can try this http://joytokey.net/en/

#28 Super Tyrant

Thanks but I just tried my 360 pad and that seems to be compatible
    I like this mod a lot but is there a way you can stop the zombies and B.O.W'S from respawning ?
    It just makes the game impossible ( for me ) , For example my inventory was full after picking up the shotgun shells in the trash can but there was also a health item in the trash so I though I would kill all the zombies in the bus area with my shotgun shells then go back to collect the health item but when I went back all the zombies were back and I just wasted all my ammo on them.

Also how does chapter 2 work ?
    Because When I tried to play it all it did was give me hunk in the garbage area with no weapons or ammo and when I open the gate to the bus area the door just take me back to the same room.

Update:
    Awwwwww man I am pissed off lol the game crashed when I jumped through vent in the gear cog room where you use the crank when I landed the game crashed and said UNABLE TO FIND FILE .\ZMOVIE\STAFF.BIN. There goes 1 hour and half of progress lol.

Just realized chapter 2 does work lol it was a dream sequence
    Last edited by chrisliam2; 11-06-2015 at 03:38 AM. Reason: forget to add something.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information