RE2: Mortal Night Remake [Project]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great sound! =)
    It will be a wonderful gift for the new year.
    I am glad that you are still working on a project.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
      Great sound! =)
      It will be a wonderful gift for the new year.
      I am glad that you are still working on a project.
      Thanks you! You'll be satisfied with the second demo for a while. I'll upload it soon.

Comment

Alright, SECOND DEMO ALREADY AVAILABLE!

At the moment, it's one of the best mods for Resident Evil series in development.

Comment

Great!
          Right on the recreation day =)
          sigpic

Comment

Awesome mate.

Thank you for this. Can't wait for the full release

Comment

Having troubles to finish Chapter 1 in Mortal Night? Check out this video to make happier your experience in the second demo.

Comment

Originally posted by RESEVILNEMESIS View Post
                Having troubles to finish Chapter 1 in Mortal Night? Check out this video to make happier your experience in the second demo.
                Awesome!

I have been meaning to ask. Do you have, or want anyone to help you with the English text?
                You have done a great job, but if you wanted to iron out some spelling errors then please don't hesitate to ask. I for one would be more than happy to help with this

Comment

Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
                  Awesome!

I have been meaning to ask. Do you have, or want anyone to help you with the English text?
                  You have done a great job, but if you wanted to iron out some spelling errors then please don't hesitate to ask. I for one would be more than happy to help with this
                  +1. Having a native English speaker would help improving the dialogue lines so they sound a bit more natural. Being myself from Argentina I have the same problem

Btw, out of curiosity, does the "4" in the Dark Biohazard poster easter egg mean anything?
                  The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Pretty hard so far
                    Last edited by mister 888; 10-26-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Great video.
                      I do not worry and be happy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
                        Awesome!

Thanks! And that would be very fine. Most of the errors I've had are caused by doing some parts so fastly that I forgot to add some details. In any case, if you want to help me (to make the dialogue more natural, etc, like Lanzagranadas said), confirm it to me, and I'll send you a word/pdf version of all texts. It would be a great help

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas
                        Btw, out of curiosity, does the "4" in the Dark Biohazard poster easter egg mean anything?
                        4, in symbology, means ''death'' (because the project is dead) and it was going to be part of a code to unlock another easter egg, but I think I won't add that code, and the easter egg I planned will be unlocked by other way.

Originally posted by mister 888
                        Pretty hard so far
                        I know. I'll try to make the final version a little bit easier.

Originally posted by AleX_Red_07
                        Great video.
                        I do not worry and be happy!
                        Thanks!

Comment

I have no problem with the difficulty,
                          i like it hard, but is it possible to save ?
                          Finished the demo and failed during the demo 2.
                          Last edited by mister 888; 10-29-2015, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RESEVILNEMESIS View Post
                            Thanks! And that would be very fine. Most of the errors I've had are caused by doing some parts so fastly that I forgot to add some details. In any case, if you want to help me (to make the dialogue more natural, etc, like Lanzagranadas said), confirm it to me, and I'll send you a word/pdf version of all texts. It would be a great help
                            Yeah, send me a PM. I have some free time this week so I will crack on and help

Comment

Originally posted by mister 888 View Post
                              I have no problem with the difficulty,
                              i like it hard, but is it possible to save ?
                              Finished the demo and failed during the demo 2.
                              It won't be possible to save, because the version of the original game I've used to mod the game doesn't let load savings. Demo 2? I suppose you're referring to Chapter 2. Many cutscenes will be skippable, so replaying the mod won't be very annoying.

Comment

can you make this mod for the Biohazard 2 sorcenext?

Comment

Working...
                                X