Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RESEVILNEMESIS View Post
    Thanks!

Nothing. This mod is standalone, so you won't need any version of the original game to play it.
    thank god lol

Comment

I wanted to show you something out of ordinary for the final version of Mortal Night. This new mechanic will improve the mod and will add more puzzle gameplay.
      Last edited by RESEVILNEMESIS; 12-21-2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Hard puzzle =)
        What will be next?
        sigpic

Comment

very cool idea well done .

Comment

Thanks!!

Originally posted by AleX_Red_07 View Post
            Hard puzzle =)
            What will be next?
            A few puzzles like this one, and a classic puzzle at the last part of the game (that will be the real hard puzzle). Chapter 3 will include some more new mechanics.
            Last edited by RESEVILNEMESIS; 12-25-2015, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Just finished the first chapter and I have to say WOW!

Amazing work! Finally a mod for Resident Evil that is actually playable fully and complete!
              I can't wait for the final release to come out soon! I only have a few small suggestions..

SAVES - Let us save! I know you want it to be hard but I don't have a lot of time to sit through it in one play through and this makes it a little annoying having to go through the same things all the time if I have to close the game to go

RESPAWNING ENEMIES - In almost all rooms enemies respawn and this kinda sucks. It's good to have it happen in some rooms but all of them?

ENGLISH - If you need any help with the English speech let me know, I'll gladly help out to make sentences more coherent. Not that I didn't get what was going on of course.

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this for us. When the final version comes out I'll be sure to share it everywhere I can!
              4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

Thanks! I'm sure that the final version won't dissapoint you.

Originally posted by Aydan View Post
                SAVES - Let us save! I know you want it to be hard but I don't have a lot of time to sit through it in one play through and this makes it a little annoying having to go through the same things all the time if I have to close the game to go

RESPAWNING ENEMIES - In almost all rooms enemies respawn and this kinda sucks. It's good to have it happen in some rooms but all of them?

ENGLISH - If you need any help with the English speech let me know, I'll gladly help out to make sentences more coherent. Not that I didn't get what was going on of course.
                SAVES - The version I took to create this mod didn't load the saves and I can't fix it, that's why I've divided the mod in chapters. Anyway, you just need one hour to complete each chapter, it isn't much time, and it makes the mod far scarier... Also, the cutscenes will be skippable.

RESPAWNING ENEMIES - That has already been fixed in the final version. Most rooms will have respawning enemies, but half of the enemies of the room won't respawn; this is less annoying that the demo version.

ENGLISH: Well, many sentences have already been fixed; the English of the demo versions wasn't very good because I made it quickly and I didn't pay much attention. I'm continuously enhancing the English of the mod, but I'll ask a native English speaker when I finish and polish all dialogues. Thanks for the offer!
                Last edited by RESEVILNEMESIS; 12-28-2015, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RESEVILNEMESIS View Post
                  Thanks! I'm sure that the final version won't dissapoint you.

SAVES - The version I took to create this mod didn't load the saves and I can't fix it, that's why I've divided the mod in chapters. Anyway, you just need one hour to complete each chapter, it isn't much time, and it makes the mod far scarier... Also, the cutscenes will be skippable.

RESPAWNING ENEMIES - That has already been fixed in the final version. Most rooms will have respawning enemies, but half of the enemies of the room won't respawn; this is less annoying that the demo version.

ENGLISH: Well, many sentences have already been fixed; the English of the demo versions wasn't very good because I made it quickly and I didn't pay much attention. I'm continuously enhancing the English of the mod, but I'll ask a native English speaker when I finish and polish all dialogues. Thanks for the offer!
                  Yeah splitting into chapters was a good idea and since it will be more polished this is indeed a good thing Thank you.

That is also good to hear about respawning enemies While it is good to have monsters to shoot, sometimes there are too many and not enough ammo haha

No problem, once again thank you for taking the time to make this mod for us. It is amazing to play through RE2 but go through a different rooms and items finding new ways through the RPD.

Keep it up!
                  4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

So excited to play this ! congrats on putting so much hard work into this mod.

Comment

• how is the mod coming along ? looking forward to trying it out soon.

Comment

• It's almost ready, but I'm waiting for some ''delivery'' to complete and release it.

Comment

• ^Looking forward to it very much.

Also, don't forget to give me a shout if you still want help with some translating

Comment

• Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
                            ^Looking forward to it very much.

Also, don't forget to give me a shout if you still want help with some translating
                            I haven't forgotten it, but I'm continously changing the dialogues, so I need the final form to send them to you.

Here you have the opening sequence of the mod (sorry for the English accents cocktail XD)

Comment

• It's quite atmospheric.
                              Nice to see =)
                              sigpic

Comment

• Thanks!

RELEASE DATE: FEBRUARY 14th.
                                For those who are in love with classic survival horror.

P.D.: Can any moderator change the thread's title to ''RE: Mortal Night [100%]'', please?
                                Last edited by RESEVILNEMESIS; 02-04-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X