No announcement yet.

Resident Evil competition giving fans a chance to be in “upcoming Capcom game”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil competition giving fans a chance to be in “upcoming Capcom game”

Capcom has launched a competition that gives gamers a chance to appear in an “upcoming” game, and interestingly; the entry process involves Resident Evil. The competition was posted on Capcom Unity, and while it doesn’t explicitly say that the new game is based on the Resident Evil license, its inclusion could prove telling.

All you have to do is tell Capcom about your favourite Resident Evil memories by April 14 for a chance to be a character in this mystery new game.

Source - Capcom Unity
    sigpic

God I hate facebook, but it's tempting.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

They obviously going to award it to whatever tosspot praises RE6.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Not very original but I wrote Wesker's return in RECV. And I posted a youtube link of his fight against Alexia.

Completely useless. I'm not going to win, for sure lol
        Last edited by Grem; 03-17-2014, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

We should all leave similar messages that say " My favorite memories were when the series wasn't crap".

Comment

^ Then you should play Revelations.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                We should all leave similar messages that say " My favorite memories were when the series wasn't crap".
                lol, "I loved the 90's."
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                  ^ Then you should play Revelations.
                  Already beat the crap out of it, its a good solid game, but I really thought they could have increased some of the horror element and decreased some of the action. There isn't anywhere near as much action as 6, but I would have preferred a little less of it.

Also would have liked to have had another classic enemy besides the hunters, dogs, and the Tyrant, like something plant 42 inspired.

If RE7 is more like Revelations, the series might not die the death its earning.

Comment

Working...
                  X