Bio2 Bio1.5 Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hunk_4TH View Post
    Wow looking bad ass! I'm still hoping Leo makes an editor for RE3. Btw forgive me for asking but why does your channel say Megan Grass? I was just curious.
    Simple my dear Watson. Either they are a married couple sharing some of the same accounts (it does happen) or Mark is simply an alias and our creative genius is none other than a female by the name of Megan. Lastly they could just be brother and sister. Sorry couldn't help but carry it on.

Comment

• I always thought Mark was really Orlando Bloom using his free time away from acting hacking and coding tools for the RE games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunk_4TH View Post
        Wow looking bad ass! I'm still hoping Leo makes an editor for RE3. Btw forgive me for asking but why does your channel say Megan Grass? I was just curious.
        Because that's my name I wasn't given the option of an alias when I made the YouTube account, as it linked with my Gmail account.

Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
        I always thought Mark was really Orlando Bloom using his free time away from acting hacking and coding tools for the RE games.
        I'm sorry to disappoint, heh... that is pretty damn hilarious, though

In the brief history of the internet, many male-dominated sites like this can be indifferent to women, and I simply didn't want my work to be overlooked... so, I just chose to present as a male, which I most certainly am not! Now that I've established myself, no worries.
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• There shouldn't be a barrier or a segregation in the gaming community in regards to sex. I find it praiseworthy that we have such talent which isn't coming from a male. Thanks Meg for your dedicated work in providing us the knowledge and tools to mod and create what is being shared here.

Hope you didn't mind me addressing you as Meg or would you rather be called by your alias?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
            I find it praiseworthy that we have such talent which isn't coming from a male.
            Same here. Especially when that talent consists of hacking and modding Resident Evil. It's bad enough that so few women are into games as it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
              Because that's my name I wasn't given the option of an alias when I made the YouTube account, as it linked with my Gmail account.

I'm sorry to disappoint, heh... that is pretty damn hilarious, though

In the brief history of the internet, many male-dominated sites like this can be indifferent to women, and I simply didn't want my work to be overlooked... so, I just chose to present as a male, which I most certainly am not! Now that I've established myself, no worries.
              Interesting. I used to talk to you on MSN in 2004-2005 and never knew you were a female lol. Either way still an awesome job on this your doing! It shouldn't matter if your a male or female in this field IMO.
              Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 06-26-2015, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• I would hope that amongst gamers that the quality of what you do is respected of its own merit regardless of your gender. I was curious about this myself (your YouTube handle) but didn't feel it appropriate to pursue, haha.
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Going by your bioflames posts I always thought you where a lgbt herm, I think you mentioned someone annoying you for private pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                    just use your imagination!
                    The imagination is a dangerous tool! With it, you could make the bestest biohazard every and no one would ever get to play it unless you also gain the skill to share your imagination!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                      Going by your bioflames posts I always thought you where a lgbt herm, I think you mentioned someone annoying you for private pics.
                      Not that it's really any of your business, but yes, I am a very proud member of the LGBTQ community, and no, I most certainly am not a hermaphrodite.

...and Meg of Megan is preferred, but I'm kind of used to being called "dude", "man", "bro", "Mark", etc. around these parts, so it's whatever
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                        Not that it's really any of your business, but yes, I am a very proud member of the LGBTQ community, and no, I most certainly am not a hermaphrodite.

...and Meg of Megan is preferred, but I'm kind of used to being called "dude", "man", "bro", "Mark", etc. around these parts, so it's whatever
                        No problem at least we all know how to address you now instead of always feeling slightly awkward.

Comment

• Demo time.

Download

This is not a showcasing of runtime data (rooms, weapons, scripting, etc). It is only a sample "proof of concept" to demo that all games can be ran from the same disc with only one executable.

Only a few things have yet to make the transition from my previous work on the beta to the Dual Shock build - H&K MP51, a few debug options, and very few multi-game data usage. Because of this, it is not the "final" version that I plan to release shortly, which will allow for others to modify and/or build upon.

No horrendous and cataract inducing mockups, no uneducated and careless "10 second" additions ;), no baseless claims of a "working" "engine", and so on.

Real concept, coding, assets, engine, results and playability.
                          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Hooray !!!
                            Thanks =)
                            sigpic

Comment

• Thank you man. |
                              "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Wow, awesome. Can't wait to get home and try this out!
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X