Resident Evil: Behind the Mask [+Hazardous Battle]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
    I think maybe you forgot to sign in and post this with your Jesus Trollmero handle
    I only have one son, his name Adam - God Troll

Comment

• Looks good, although I'll still keep my fingers closed for The Little Princess 2 (probably the only one on this board).

Also, I don't know if it's really possible, but have you been thinking about adding something to Vincent, since his villain potential was wasted.
      Last edited by fishboil; 10-26-2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishboil View Post
        Looks good, although I'll still keep my fingers closed for The Little Princess 2 (probably the only one on this board).
        I may release a video about Little Princess in the next few days, but it will be merely to show how much of it was done. The people who contacted me about resuming the project have disappeared, I doubt it will be completed any time soon.

Also, I don't know if it's really possible, but have you been thinking about adding something to Vincent, since his villain potential was wasted.
        It's in the plans.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• So, uh... Is there any life left in this project, or did the development of Bio 1.5 kill this one off completely?

Comment

• I think this is taking the backseat until 1.5 is complete.

Comment

Working...
            X