No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask [+Hazardous Battle]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is rather fascinating that someone is building an engine from scratch! Got give props to Gemini and everyone else involved! Good job!

You definitely have my full support on this project, and who knows...it would be great after this project is 100% done, moving on to remaking 1.5 with Gemini's own take would be splendid with the already established engine that would be mastered & be 100% by then, if possible! =D

....and of course! Many original projects can sprout from this, do I dare say, 'outbreak' in development.

Keep up the good work Gemini!

Comment

• I've finished recording & am now putting them all together, but before I upload anything I have to ask; Would you prefer each line of dialogue individually as presented, or would the whole lot in one go be better? Also, what format do you need it to be in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
        This is rather fascinating that someone is building an engine from scratch! Got give props to Gemini and everyone else involved! Good job!

You definitely have my full support on this project, and who knows...it would be great after this project is 100% done, moving on to remaking 1.5 with Gemini's own take would be splendid with the already established engine that would be mastered & be 100% by then, if possible! =D

....and of course! Many original projects can sprout from this, do I dare say, 'outbreak' in development.

Keep up the good work Gemini!
        Thanks for the support, but isn't it a bit premature to already think about side projects? The engine is still in early prototype stages. ;)

Originally posted by SheyGrell View Post
        I've finished recording & am now putting them all together, but before I upload anything I have to ask; Would you prefer each line of dialogue individually as presented, or would the whole lot in one go be better? Also, what format do you need it to be in?
        Since it's a test, you can send me a private link to an MP3, OGG, or whichever format is the most comfortable for you to upload. It should do fine to check out the quality as long as the compression isn't as bad as RE2 N64.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          Since it's a test, you can send me a private link to an MP3, OGG, or whichever format is the most comfortable for you to upload. It should do fine to check out the quality as long as the compression isn't as bad as RE2 N64.
          It seems I'm having trouble with the messaging system on here. After trying twice, it says I haven't sent anything. Mind if either a) You give me an email address or b) I upload it here? Other people will be able to grab it I know, but I don't see any other choice.

Comment

• I just want to say the work of Gemini and Sonicblue is amazing. I wish you the best of lucks, and I hope the final version of the engine works in some emulator. I don't want to buy again a modified PSX just for a game hehe.
            Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• There may be a PC port so you wouldn't have to worry about an emulator.

Comment

• Any chance of seeing the game run with 16:9 backgrounds instead,
                384x216 lose 24 pixels on the height but gain it back on the width +40 extra.
                Last edited by Mikhail; 05-08-2014, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Looks good, seems to be coming along nicely! It will be interesting to see how it all turns out as I guess what you're doing now is no different to what other big developers were doing back in the 90's. Every survival horror game has its own feel so I'm kind of looking forward to the fact that your game will have that fresh excitement too. Even though it's RE inspired I'm sure the game will benefit greatly from being coded to your own specifications, and who knows what it might lead to in the future. Cat wait to see more.

Comment

• Screw RE 1.5, I'm so excited about this. And I'm glad someone other than me gives a damn about the original Biohazard Gun Survivor.

If you need to translate the game to other languages I'm available, of course
                    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Yeah screw RE7 While you're at it !

Comment

• I want to see a Gaiden remake. Gemini do you want to give it a shot or at least think about it?

Comment

• Yes! Gaiden is awesome game! Because it is the only game in the series where Barry Burton is the main character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                            I want to see a Gaiden remake. Gemini do you want to give it a shot or at least think about it?
                            Actually this doesn't sound like half bad idea. Gaiden had also an interesting story and several good elements, however GBC couldn't really handle what they aimed for.
                            When (and it will!) Behind be mask proved to be an excellent remake, I'd like to see the team what could do with Gaiden as well.

Comment

• I think we should allow this one to be put together before asking about other titles in the series. One thing at a time & all that.
                              I know there's no harm in asking, but from all the evidence it just seems a bit too early a stage of development to drop that in their lap. I could be wrong & there in fact are ideas for other games too, but right now it just seems better to keep focus of this one.

... I'm about to be shot, aren't I? >.>

Comment

• I think that classically styled remakes of 1.5, Gun Survivor, and Gaiden would form a powerful trilogy of quality fan projects, and one that would almost certainly grab Capcom's attention if successful, forcing them to rethink the series (again).

Comment

Working...
                                X