Next Resident Evil Movie Details Emerged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Resident Evil Movie Details Emerged

Its been quite a while since the last Resident Evil movie, and now Paul W.S. Anderson has started talking about it again.

During the 3D film summit, he confirmed that Li BingBing will appear in the coming sequel, and that the movie will be in 3D. The tentative title is "Rising Resident Evil"

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
    Its been quite a while since the last Resident Evil movie, and now Paul W.S. Anderson has started talking about it again.

During the 3D film summit, he confirmed that Li BingBing will appear in the coming sequel, and that the movie will be in 3D. The tentative title is "Rising Resident Evil"

http://english.cntv.cn/2014/04/20/VI...63761818.shtml
    Ugh, guessing that's actually Resident Evil: Rising mistranslated. Still weird fucking title. Why should I expect anything less.... :p

Comment

Resident Evil 6: The Movie, here we come. :|
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

The dump I took last night after a big dinner has more substance than this entire film series.

Comment

If I recall, I think someone stated this will be the final one?

That cliffhanger at the end of Retribution was ridiculous, and I can't wait to see the survivors try to combat that sort of threat.

Opening night, I'll drag my boyfriend to the theater with me kicking and screaming if I have to. Well he's not super enthusiastic about the movies but he doen't really hate them, he's more neutral. I for one am excited.

Now I'll wait patiently while people tell me my opinion is wrong and I'm the reason the movie industry is being destroyed. Nothing I haven't heard before. ;)

Comment

You're the reason the movie industry is being destroyed...and you're also a poophead. POOPHEAD!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Melty-toht.gif
Views:	1
Size:	341.9 KB
ID:	403633
              Last edited by REmaster; 04-23-2014, 07:26 PM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_m7qb2ph0Rb1qzsgm0o1_500.gif
Views:	1
Size:	925.7 KB
ID:	403634

Comment

why. no. stop.

JUST STOP.

Comment

Is time to stop with this director/producer, get someone new, reboot the films damm it!.

Comment

You know I love the movies for the simple fact that they are so different. Alternate take of the RE universe and I'm alright with that. Less to nit pick. I remember George Romero wrote the script for the first movie originally and while it was based on the first game it was shit and he changed the smallest of stuff and a few big things and that woulda pissed me off. With these movies since they only take certain elements, plot points and characters from the games I can it enjoy them more cause they don't mess with the games actually story like George's script did.

Comment

Comment

I'm looking forward to this movie. Never say never if anybody says something is the 'last' sequel, because Friday the 13th had so many final Fridays and Jason never died.

Comment

Super-Alice and Wesker tag team.

Nobody can stop them.

The power of Anderson's Wank and Capcom's Wank.

They will double missile dropkick the crap out of like an army of Tyrants. Then they will give a new Nemesis a 3D THROUGH A TABLE! OH GOD HE'S BEEN BROKEN IN HALF!

Comment

Working...
                            X