Latest Shipment Figures for RE Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Shipment Figures for RE Titles

Capcom has just updated the shipment numbers on their site (Dec 2013 to Mar 2014), which you can access here
    Titles which sold more than 1 million copies each are listed with videos and screen shots.

The shipment numbers for the following has been updated;

Resident Evil Revelations HD - 1.1 million (+100 k)
    Resident Evil 6 - 5.8 million (+200 k)
    Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition - 2 million (+100 k)

Sad to see RE 6 almost at 6million units. This means more action and less story for RE7.

Comment

RE 4 still kicking ass.
      sigpic

Comment

RE6 still hasn't met that silly target they set. A 7th installment will probably still be the same though.

Comment

Originally posted by Code_R View Post
          RE6 still hasn't met that silly target they set. A 7th installment will probably still be the same though.
          Technically it never will. They reduced the expected sales forecast twice before settling on 6M and I will be surpised if they ever ship more than that ever. Capcom is probably sitting on 400,000 units somewhere they'll slowly get rid of in the future and that will be it.

Was nice to see HD Rev met or exceeded sales expectations. Would like to know if RE4 Wii's incase also reflects on the HD ports on consoles and the rereleased PC version. They didn't really cover that.

Comment

I like how they purposely won't combine sales of the 5th & 6th gen consoles

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
              Sad to see RE 6 almost at 6million units. This means more action and less story for RE7.
              RE6 had lots of story, it was just awful.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Everytime I see random comments about certain supposed shortcomings of RE6, I get reminded of how hilarious it was on the RPD Dispatch that so many complainers didn't actually play RE5 at all, so both making references to its content and taking questions from people regarding aspects of the game was ... weirdly received by listeners and oddly challenging on the production/bullshit side.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                  At least they tried to give us something resembling classic Resident Evil with Leon's campaign. That was also the most well-received campaign in the game by most reviewers.

Maybe we'll gradually get back to straight-up survival horror eventually. lol

Comment

Originally posted by leftshoe18 View Post
                    At least they tried to give us something resembling classic Resident Evil with Leon's campaign.
                    I disagree, it didn't feel like classic Resident Evil, it felt like a slower version of the shitty action they've been pumping out for years. Revelations felt more like classic survival horror, but even then it was still limited by the fact that RE has to have chunks of action nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                    X