Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The never released RE game for PSP - E3 2009

Hi guys,
    Still digging into SCEA's archives, and I have found Jack Trenton's speech during E3 2009, where he announces that Capcom will release a RE for the PSP in 2010. This game doesn't have a name and will not be released.
    Straight from Sony's archives, a video from E3 2009 with Jack Trenton (then CEO of SCEA) announcing the release of a Resident Evil game for PSP, scheduled fo...
    Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Wow, I'm so surprised at this information. It's so relevant to our time, considering it's 4 years later and the PSP has been officially canned by Sony.
    sigpic

Comment

Probably became Revelations for 3ds due to the shrinking of the NA marketplace of the Psp at that time.

Comment

Biohazard Vs / Mercenaries also got cancelled for iPhone & Android, no HD port either like Revelations.
        This is a gameplay demo of Capcom's upcoming Resident Evil Vs (Biohazard Vs) game for Android and iOS. Footage is from the Tokyo Game Show 2012 in Japan.CONN...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
          Wow, I'm so surprised at this information. It's so relevant to our time, considering it's 4 years later and the PSP has been officially canned by Sony.
          Five years, and you can add the vita.

Comment

Doe's newsbot know any info on the psp game , was the psp game revelations ? or a completely original story ?

Comment

Resident Evil Revelations was build using the MT Framework, which the psp doesn't support. So i really doubt Revelations was originally for the psp, though i can see why the theory is made

Capcom also talked about it a little more

Blink and you might have missed it, but Jack Tretton, head of PlayStation in the US (and crack hockey player, to boot) dropped the b0mbz0rz on Capcom E3 Mystery Title #2 on stage during the Sony E3 press conference. Whadda we got for you in terms of info? At this point, very little. The game […]

It is build specifically for the psp-go, and is a brand new title.
              At that moment, they only have the game design document

I believe this is purely a Capcom USA project. When an interviewer asked Capcom Japan for a status regarding the game, they claimed they have no knowledge about it. (Unfortunately i couldn't find a source to backup this aim at the moment) Also, since Chris Kramer was able to get a sneak peep at the design document, will only make sense if the project was designed in Capcom USA, or if he was Capcom Japan office

Comment

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                Doe's newsbot know any info on the psp game , was the psp game revelations ? or a completely original story ?
                As xfactor pointed out, they're unrelated.
                Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 08-05-2014, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X