New RE5 Trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RE5 Trailer!

Edit: Hosting issues, too many direct links. Ill have a new encode up in an hour or so, but for now you can check it out at Gamersyde.

Capcom finally releases the extended version of its Resident Evil 5 trailer, which a short montage was shown during Microsoft's E3 press conference. Very impressive. Update: MP4 trailer from the PSN available.

The PSN version is the Japanese one, and is available in 480p, 720p, and 1080p though the 1080p one is just the 720p version resized (idiots). So Ill have that, as well as the XBL one (which is the english version) up soon.

Some notes:

-Chris has a new voice actor
    -He mentions that he is doubting why he continues to fight, since it just brings more casualties
    -"I have a job to do, and Im going to do it."
    -Sawed off shotgun is used and looks excellent!

As usual you will need to install an x264 decoder, Install this build of FFDSHOW and checkmark H264 decoding when installing. The file will not play in Quicktime because it doesnt support some of the advanced features that x264 has. You will need to open it in another player (Windows Media, Media Player Classic, VLC etc).

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-26-2007, 07:48 AM.

Chris is hawt

Comment

Thank you for the pics, sadly my 360 is broken and I can´t download the trailer, I hope they upload it to the PSN soon.

Comment

20 minutes and Ill have it up here, Just give me some time ;)

Comment

Looks like I slept in/woke up at the right time, groovy

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
            Looks like I slept in/woke up at the right time, groovy
            hahaha same here, woke up, came on to see if it's online and saw this news piece! BANGIN!

Comment

Great. It gets plugged on Neogaf and the loyal community here get shafted

Comment

Wha? So its not on the site -_-

Comment

Oh cmon, the site was down for a couple of minutes You should be able to get it now, In the future though I'll be sure not to advertise stuff like this anymore at places like Neogaf.

Edit: Host may have taken control here, give me a bit to sort this out.
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-26-2007, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Yeah bad idea, they seem like a pack of leeches over there.

Comment

Not Found

The requested URL /re5/tr/Resident Evil 5 - Trailer 4 HD.mp4 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Not Found

The requested URL /re5/tr/Resident Evil 5 - Trailer 3 SD.mp4 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                      Last edited by Stu; 07-26-2007, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Yup got that too

Comment

Its working, PLEASE DONT SPREAD THE LINK. Im going to have to pay a huge amount in bandwidth overages as it is.

Comment

I canĀ“t download the trailer from THIA, anyway I already downloaded it from the PSN.

Amazing stuff!!, the evasive movements add a lot of deep to the combat system, I hope they reduce the amount of ammunition.

Less ammunition + more enemies = The horror!!

Comment

Downloading at 43kbs atm, thanks dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X