New RE5 Trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prime Blue
    Take the damn thing down already. You have to be insane to upload the HD version right after the trailer has been released. It's going to spread like crazy (especially after posting it at NeoGAF).

Either upload it at YouTube or link to that version here.
    I'm keeping it up, I've removed direct linking for any site other than here, so we should be good.

Comment

Downloading it from Xbox Marketplace right now, i'll download it from here afterwards just to have it xD
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

The PSN version is different, its got Japanese Kanji over it and is available in 1080p! Ill be checking this out to see if we should get it up here too (in 720p though).

Comment

We've been saying that all along XD Anyway, PS3 1080p one is just the 720p one resized, stupid bastards. Ill be getting the 720p one up, along with a re-encode of the XBL one (since this one was a 1 pass rush job).

SD versions of both coming too.

Comment

Looks like the Link went down, I was 50-60mb through it.

Comment

Chripes. Looks like my host took notice now. They locked the file access. Im re-encoding a new one, will be up in an hour or so. Go play some games or something guys. Sorry dude
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-26-2007, 07:46 AM.

Comment

No worries, if its too much bother on the bandwidth just upload a lesser quality one.

Comment

Check the first post, Gamersyde has it up now.

Comment

Pretty nice pics .50

I Don't know why, but it just download 2.10mb , I can't see anything

Comment

Yeah, the server got hit hard by GAF. Im encoding a new 2 pass version which will remain on the site, as well as the PSN version. Will get SD's up of both of them too. Just be patient (and go get the video from gamersyde because this will take a while).

Comment

Yeap, i'd just see it on gamersyde... and there is something about the girl at the end... you're supose to recognize her, but c'mon in 2 second and a blink of and eye?? they show even less that we allready know! ¬¬

Comment

Bloody GAF
                          Downloading from the other site, can't wait for a decent version though.

Comment

I was expecting a lot more of the girl too, but it definitely looks like she will be a villain.

Comment

Actually the PSN one is so much better looking, the MS one is disgusting in comparison. Im gonna go with that one, even though it has kanji on the side when Chris talks. Maybe when they get the US version up on the PSN Ill get that up too, but man the difference is amazing.

Comment

Downloading the PSN one off the Hong Kong servers. How long is this thing if it's 1080p and only 179MB?

Comment

Working...
                                X