No announcement yet.

New RE5 Trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont get the 1080p one, all they did was resize the 720p one to 1080p, it looks like shit. Get the 720p version, thats the native res one.

Comment

The HK store had only one file though o_O Guessing you got it off the Japanese one.

Comment

That was awfully short. Seems that Kawata's producing this one too with Takeuchi taking over the executive role. Sound direction is done by the same guys that did Outbreak and DMC 2/3.

The director Kenichi Ueda has worked on several game, starting with RE3, REmake, DMC, Zero etc.

Anyway, it does seems that it's RE4 round 2. Though it really feels a lot more atospheric thanks to the graphics.

Comment

Things are getting dicey with the host here. Im not sure if we can stay with them. They are saying I can no longer host video.the-horror.com unless I purchase a dedicated server (which costs around 300$ a month). Im trying to explain to them that we were direct linked from thousands of sites on a video and I did everything to stop that including removing direct linking from other domains. Hopefully they will realize this is a one time only thing and give the domain back. We'll see.
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-26-2007, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Kind of off topic but any way you can restrict downloads to site members or something familiar, doesn't take much to google a RE5 trailer, find your site and rape the bandwidth downloading it, or direct linking it etc so any way to prevent that would probably be useful *but im not even close to knowing how this stuff works so if this sounds stupid then meh* :p

Comment

Ouch they are pushy. When my site went down with Diablo they actually apologized for it. How much bandwidth did you go through? I know my host, even if it isnt the best with everything, offers some relatively cheap virtual dedicated servers, better then not really, that you can install whatever you want onto, including game servers. They give you a minimum guaranteed spec too so.

Otherwise, I just use my cheapo plan with tons of bandwidth hah.

Edit: And if you need me to host the file for a bit, let me know ;)

VPS Dedicated Server 3 - $36.95 per /mth U.S

Heres one of their VPS
              Premium Bandwidth: Speed Test: Click Here

• Minimum Guaranteed RAM- 600 MB
              • VHCS Control Panel
              • CPU- Fair Share
              • Maximum CPU- 2 AMD OPTERON DUAL CORES 265
              • Storage- 100 GB
              • 2400 GB of bandwidth per /mth
              • IP's - 17
              • Host Unlimited Web sites
              • Resell Hosting
              • 30 Day Money Back
              Last edited by Borman; 07-26-2007, 10:34 AM.

Comment

There is a way Dude but its not easy and its not what I want to do. We are usually fine with hosting DL's, its just that this was really a one time thing. I doubt we went through much bandwidth since I restricted the download really fast. The thing they are bitching about is because the site was getting so many hits the other sites on the server were getting screwed up. I'm explaining to them that we were basically slashdotted, and that it wont happen again.

Im waiting til they give me a response before doing anything because I've read horror stories of people having their data being held hostage if they try to re-activate their closed domain.
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-26-2007, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I understand Its really quite dumb that they cant manage a server so yea, your site might go down, but none of the others are effected. Just throwing up some options in case it does come to that for some reason.

Comment

aha i found this site through google haha. but, fortunately, i just wanted to be a regular here

Comment

Dot it just popped up on the US PSN literally 30 seconds ago

Comment

Odd, the official Capcom Press newsletter just said:

Hi there,

You got a small taste of Resident Evil 5 footage at the Microsoft and Sony press conferences at E3, with a tease of more to come. Well the wait is over because the full trailer is up on Xbox LIVE Marketplace today and will hit Sony's PLAYSTATION Store tomorrow. Get downloadin'!

We also have a set of new screens on the press site, so please feel free to download and post them.

Thanks,

Alicia

Comment

ummm is this forum closing or somthin? cause this host thing sounds bad...

Comment

No, its not closed. Only our video's are offline at the moment. Im trying to contact support but noone is answering me.

Comment

oh i was getting worried i was just settling in here....few

Comment

Working...
                              X