• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
    PC 1080p@60 version, no words can describe it:

F**king hell!

That does look absolutely amazing!

This is probably the only time I've praised the port too!

Comment

• Ugh, I should have waited for PC I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
        F**king hell!

That does look absolutely amazing!

This is probably the only time I've praised the port too!
        And the only time in years i've watched a trailer more than once.

Keep in mind the video's compression. Will look WAY better in real form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
          Any chance of a screenshot?
          I will try to take some screenshots on my second play. It's not terrible looking, but when compared to other areas it does look a bit pixelated.

Has anyone beat the game on normal difficulty in under 5 hours yet? I got this thing saying there is now prototype features that weren't available in the original game, however all it seems to be is a manual aiming option and real survivor mode....but those were in the original GC version? Anyone know anything about this?

PS: Love how we can choose alternate costumes on the character select screen now. Don't know if that was in the original as I always used the closet key.
          Last edited by CODE_umb87; 12-04-2014, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
            I will try to take some screenshots on my second play. It's not terrible looking, but when compared to other areas it does look a bit pixelated.

Has anyone beat the game on normal difficulty in under 5 hours yet? I got this thing saying there is now prototype features that weren't available in the original game, however all it seems to be is a manual aiming option and real survivor mode....but those were in the original GC version? Anyone know anything about this?

PS: Love how we can choose alternate costumes on the character select screen now. Don't know if that was in the original as I always used the closet key.
            beat the game in normal in less than 5:30 enabling real survivor with "offline" boxes and manual aiming. Its very boring. Invisible enemy allows auto aim in easy mode, dont remember if it enabled in normal/hard mode. Is it very possible to finish in less than 5 hours, i could not do it very often because my gamecoube would give me an Error message! Kill barry and skip lisa and the Xray puzzle will save much time.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
              beat the game in normal in less than 5:30 enabling real survivor with "offline" boxes and manual aiming. Its very boring. Invisible enemy allows auto aim in easy mode, dont remember if it enabled in normal/hard mode. Is it very possible to finish in less than 5 hours, i could not do it very often because my gamecoube would give me an Error message! Kill barry and skip lisa and the Xray puzzle will save much time.
              I can only beat the game under 5 hours with Jill. I waste too much time going back and forth for items with Chris. I've also been able to get under 3 hours on the Wii for the rocket launcher but only with Jill and using the samurai edge. Also done it without killing any of the other characters so it's very possible. I just can't bring myself to kill Barry or Chris

Also I noticed on the leaderboards some people are beating the game in 2 minutes...
              Last edited by CODE_umb87; 12-04-2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• OMG 60fps PC version?! I thought you guys said it wasn't possible because of the background animations being stuck at 30fps.

Comment

• Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                  OMG 60fps PC version?! I thought you guys said it wasn't possible because of the background animations being stuck at 30fps.
                  And I was certain it wasn't possible without redoing all the animations for the animated backgrounds. Glad to be proven wrong.

Comment

• Cabin music also super fast. That makes all major tracks of each area beyond the first visit of the mansion to be sped up- Cabin>Mansion first floor,second floor>lab upper level, lab lower level. Seriously?

Also that shoulder aiming feature is exclusive to Chris. What an interesting decision.

Comment

• That 1080p60fps looks gorgeous.
                      I'm sure I read today that they also said the PS4 was 60fps?
                      Can anyone confirm?

Comment

• Well, they did pretty much replaced all animated components of the backgrounds with 3d models rendered in real-time. I guess that solves that.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• They seriously better fix this music issue because that is infact a MAJOR problem....

Comment

• Experienced my first bug with this...I was up to getting the magnum when out of nowhere the game decided to quit itself...and I hadn't saved....

Capcom better have this fixed in next year's releases!
                            Last edited by CODE_umb87; 12-05-2014, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                              That 1080p60fps looks gorgeous.
                              I'm sure I read today that they also said the PS4 was 60fps?
                              Can anyone confirm?

PlayStation®4
                              Digital distribution
                              Genre: Survival horror
                              Resolution: 1080p
                              Frame Rate: 30 FPS
                              Audio: 5.1ch

Xbox One
                              Digital distribution
                              Genre: Survival horror
                              Resolution: 1080p
                              Frame Rate: 30 FPS
                              Audio: 5.1ch

Comment

• I just watched videos of the lab sections. God that sped up music just makes me cringe I can't believe they'd release the game like that not even noticing the damn bug!

Comment

Working...
                                X