No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1 Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Remastered.......more like Resident Evil RemasTURD!

But seriously, fun game still, even with the flaws. To say that I don't trust Capcom anymore when it comes to Resident Evil is an understatement, though.

Comment

• After watching a bunch of videos looks like they changed some sound effects too, like wesker's handgun and barry's magnum sound while fighting lisa.
      Last edited by yurieu; 12-13-2014, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Weskers handgun sounded like a badass Desert Eagle now it sounds pathetic and laughable. Funny how they SWORE they weren't changing shit and wanted to stay true to the original. I think for the music bug they didn't know how to fix it and are possibly working on it now (or they dont care)

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
          Weskers handgun sounded like a badass Desert Eagle now it sounds pathetic and laughable. Funny how they SWORE they weren't changing shit and wanted to stay true to the original. I think for the music bug they didn't know how to fix it and are possibly working on it now (or they dont care)
          meh, i just restored my gamecube after 12 years(there was a cockroach skeleton inside it, for how long it was there i dunno), cleaned the dust, applied high end PC thermal paste, tweaked the laser and, restored the controller, and now I can player RE for the next 12 years in glorious composite.

Comment

• Anyone know if One Dangerous Zombie can be turned off in this version?

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
              there was a cockroach skeleton inside it, for how long it was there i dunno
              How does such a thing even get inside a console, and for what reason?

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
              Anyone know if One Dangerous Zombie can be turned off in this version?
              You couldn't turn it off in the original could you? I imagine that it is the same for this version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                How does such a thing even get inside a console, and for what reason?
                Warm due to operation? To eat some circuits? Is was a Nintendo fansect in its new house?

Comment

• Fellas, for the love of Pete, these things can all be fixed with patches (well, except for the lacklustre backgrounds).

Perhaps you modding folks out there can fix some of the more basic problems like music playback speed. Yeah, we shouldn't have to be doing this shit, but it's Capcom remember? Let's pat them on the head for getting it almost right.
                  Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-14-2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Whoa, the water effects are bad. That should have been updated for this remastered port.

Comment

• The original water graphics were perfect tho and still are. How did they manage to screw up something the original GC did fine?

Comment

• Why is there so much complaining all of a sudden? I can see the sped up music bothering some people but everything else is on the verge of nit-picking. I honestly didn't even take notice of the water effects because it's such a small portion of the game. If anything I just hope they fix the more noticeable things like some of the pixelated backgrounds. That's all it would take to make me happy....guess I'm just easy to please.

Comment

• Yep and the others are just a bunch a nazi complainers. Feels like deja vu.

Comment

• What a surprise. I know my constructive response is nowhere near as great as comments like "This game is trash" but I try.

Seriously tho...

Last edited by CODE_umb87; 12-15-2014, 04:10 AM.

Comment

• We should all unanimously love everything Capcom does.

Resident Evil 6 is still probably the greatest survival horror game of all time, and not a confused and bloated stab at gaining the Call of Duty fanbase. I will defend this opinion until I die.
                              Last edited by Kaine; 12-15-2014, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                                I know my constructive response is nowhere near as great as comments like "This game is trash" but I try.
                                Did anyone say that? The only thing some people have been saying is that Capcom could have invested much more in this remake, it's a borderline lazy port at many levels, and defects pile up. It's a great game that deserves much more than this.

Comment

Working...
                                X