Resident Evil 1 Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Perhaps you modding folks out there can fix some of the more basic problems like music playback speed. Yeah, we shouldn't have to be doing this shit, but it's Capcom remember? Let's pat them on the head for getting it almost right.
    Out of curiosity, how is the modding scene right now for RE4,5,6 and Rev on PC? As I'll be picking this up on Steam, I wonder how many mods we'll see..

Comment

• Watch the steam modding community fix this game LONG before Capcom fucking does....

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
        Why is there so much complaining all of a sudden?
        I predicted this already months ago where I was already complaining. Now look at what has happened.

Comment

• Guys I found a glitch involving the Not Waiting to Exhale trophy. For some reason after beating Yawn (with Jill) you have to wait for Yawn to slide out through the crack in the cealing before the trophy registers...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
            How does such a thing even get inside a console, and for what reason?
            Actually, you would be pretty shocked and freaked out to find that it does happen....i think the original xbox was the worst for it

Makes me think twice about opening up my consoles lol, you should be ok if you don't live in a warm country or keep your room/house clean

As for the bugs (pun not intended) etc, if capcom are going to 'fix' them it wont be until the worldwide release when these problems will become more voiced (still don't have mine so i can't say anything )
            Last edited by Don Piano; 12-16-2014, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• HOLEEE SHIT BRAAHHH IM WAYSTEEDDDDDDDDD HALPPPPPP RE COMUNITY IF UH CRIMSUN HED ATAKS ME NOW IM FUKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                HOLEEE SHIT BRAAHHH IM WAYSTEEDDDDDDDDD HALPPPPPP RE COMUNITY IF UH CRIMSUN HED ATAKS ME NOW IM FUKED
                DEWD IZ SIMPLE TURN ON UR REESIDENT EEVIL 6 NAOW U CAN BLAST THE ZAMBEEZ WITH POWERFOOL GANZ AND HIT EM RIGHT IN THEIR FACEZ WITH NICE KEECKS AND PUNCHEEES

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                  Guys I found a glitch involving the Not Waiting to Exhale trophy. For some reason after beating Yawn (with Jill) you have to wait for Yawn to slide out through the crack in the cealing before the trophy registers...
                  Not a glitch, you just cannot grab the item and run out the room. Gotta defeat the snake.

Though the "Every nook and cranny" trophy description is misleading, it isn't visit all areas on all maps, it is 100% each area on all maps (meaning pick up every single item and read every file in the game).
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• For those who are well aware of the Trophy/Achievement list, how many times do you actually need to beat the game in order to collect all of them? Some of them look quite interesting challenges but at the same time almost incompatible with each other.

Asking this because I'm willing to go for achievement hunt when I can get the game, but I'm not actually in the mood to play the game 6-7 times in a row to get 100%, that seems too much now for a game I've already played many times before, despite how much I like it.
                    Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 12-17-2014, 07:02 PM.
                    The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                      For those who are well aware of the Trophy/Achievement list, how many times do you actually need to beat the game in order to collect all of them? Some of them look quite interesting challenges but at the same time almost incompatible with each other.

Asking this because I'm willing to go for achievement hunt when I can get the game, but I'm not actually in the mood to play the game 6-7 times in a row to get 100%, that seems too much now for a game I've already played many times before, despite how much I like it.
                      4 at least, saving all, surviving alone for both characters. The Invisible enemy and Real Survivor can be 2 of those, then you gotta make sure to do knife run/100% all rooms one of the regular runs, and speedrun the other, with misc trophies mixed into te 4 of them.

I think can do it like that, though would be tough and probably better off dedicating another run to something.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
                        Actually, you would be pretty shocked and freaked out to find that it does happen....i think the original xbox was the worst for it
                        Makes me think twice about opening up my consoles lol, you should be ok if you don't live in a warm country or keep your room/house clean
                        I live in almost-always-cold Britain. I feel pretty disgusted about that to be honest. Bugs are strange creatures, I'm guessing it has something to do with how much heat the consoles generate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                          4 at least, saving all, surviving alone for both characters. The Invisible enemy and Real Survivor can be 2 of those, then you gotta make sure to do knife run/100% all rooms one of the regular runs, and speedrun the other, with misc trophies mixed into te 4 of them.

I think can do it like that, though would be tough and probably better off dedicating another run to something.
                          Ok, then I'll probably go with this plan, 5 runs to get everything...:

1) Chris: good ending, Default Hard
                          2) Jill: good ending, Real survival, all weapons/items obtained, all rooms visited.
                          3) Chris: bad ending, Invisible enemy (in low difficulty level)
                          4) Jill: bad ending, speedrun -03.00 hs (in low difficulty level)
                          5) Chris or Jill: Knife only run (in low difficulty level)

...If I have enough patience to do that, if not I'll just leave the game resting after 1 and 2 and leave the remaining achievements for some other time.
                          Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 12-18-2014, 09:53 AM.
                          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Sadly it might take more than that! Good news is you can get the bad endings very easilly with the best endings as long as you save BEFORE you free Chris/jill from their cell. Basically first time don't free them and then let Rebecca/Barry die against the tyrant and BOOM TROPHY! Then instead of saving just restart at that save and do what you would normally do to get the best ending and BOOM ANOTHER SILVER! Thats what I did with both characters.

Comment

• If they do not have the original data, dont't you feel curious about how could they make new cutscenes for the pachislo version of remake?

See:

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                                If they do not have the original data, dont't you feel curious about how could they make new cutscenes for the pachislo version of remake?

See:

Woah, thats the first time i've seen the pachislot in action. thats pretty cool. anyway, they probably used the umbrella chronicles data.

Comment

Working...
                                X