No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1 Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After I investigated further it is just the Asian physical version. Still, £35 is £20 more than the digital release here.
    I was just shocked to find it there, they had about 4-5 copies.

Comment

• Why is there a PEGI logo on the box though ?

Comment

• Sticker.

Comment

• ^ That was going to be my guess. The Asian version comes with a flip reverse cover with Biohazard written on one side and Resident Evil on the other as my understanding. The only other option if it wasn't a sticker was the company reprinted the cover on glossy and added the logo themselves.

I don't know what the laws are in the UK, but if it was back home in NZ... just applying a 18 sticker would be illegal. The item has been rated only as a digital copy and physical copies have to be submitted for rating separately to be sold if not submitted at the same time as the digital in the first place. Big pain in the ass for a lot of companies who release digital and physical separately for any reason. Might not be the case in the UK.

Comment

• Well, this place got pretty quiet. Has the novelty worn off already???

Comment

• Well Capcom hasn't released any patches and no overly good mods either :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
                Well, this place got pretty quiet. Has the novelty worn off already???
                It's the same game from 2002, pretty sure the novelty wore off some time ago for most people.

Comment

• I still beat it atleast once a month I mean its not my favorite game of all time for no reason! XD

Comment

• Time for another 'Wesker: Dead or Unconscious' debate? ;-)
                    "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• How bout lets start a debate on how the hell wesker survived falling down the long pit if Lisa htis him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                        How bout lets start a debate on how the hell wesker survived falling down the long pit if Lisa htis him.
                        I don't think that's a canon death... oh I think I'm turning into News Bot!
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          I don't think that's a canon death... oh I think I'm turning into News Bot!
                          Nuzbot

Comment

• I allways wanted to know how was Barry suposed to "examine" the blood pool found in dinning room, did he have some kind of blood examining equipment or he just tasted the blood after smearing it on his finger so he could figure out who it belonged to?
                            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Eh, Barry was probably just eyeballing it mostly afterwards.

If anything he was probably checking how coagulated/dry it was and if it was a splatter(from a possible struggle) or pooled(from someone laying there for a period of time)

Of course this is Resident Evil(and Barry) we're talking about so some stuff doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rusty- View Post
                                Eh, Barry was probably just eyeballing it mostly afterwards.

If anything he was probably checking how coagulated/dry it was and if it was a splatter(from a possible struggle) or pooled(from someone laying there for a period of time)
                                This is exactly what he was doing. Never understood how people could be so oblivious to it. Do they think CSI's (real ones) just look at blood and think "yup, that's blood alright"? Dexter is pretty popular and the titular character's job revolves around blood splatters.

In Dino Crisis you can also examine someone's blood at one point and it mentions "It's already coagulated. He doesn't have much time..." If the scene with Barry was written more like that it wouldn't seem so odd, I imagine.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X