No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Boxart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, ain't gonna speculate. Lets just wait and be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Renard View Post
      Claire's on another island? It's Code Veronica all over again.
      Perhaps same island, same prison, perhaps it's a RECV prequel where they're going to show how actually Claire infiltrated the Paris Branch and what led her to think Chris was there, then we'll also see Hunk's team in all cool USS gas masks transporting Tyrants to Rockfort and Wesker with the HCF attacking the island and maybe we'll get a decent explanation on how the T-virus spread so fast even reviving buried corpses from a cemetery.

W-what did I just say?! Gotta check what I've been drinking.
      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

You've been drinking snapple, switch to whiskey

Comment

I always welcome more RE, even if it's not very well made. I hope this game has the full budget of a main RE title.

Comment

Just when I thought survival horror was dying off, they announced a new Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Resident Evil and Alone in the Dark. Until Dawn looks interesting as well. Phew!

Comment

My money is on Claire and Barry for this game. Judging from News Bot's and Biohazard France hints, it's almost certain Barry is in it.

The only character I still have doubts is the background character. Could be one of Barry's daughters, Alex Wesker or Suzuki from Tricell. But somehow, I think it's a "good character" so I'd say Moira or Polly Burton.....orrrr.....it could be Lucia Rosso
              Last edited by Grem; 08-22-2014, 05:56 AM.

Comment

I'm hoping it is Claire she needs some spotlight again, I would also be happy with some new characters thrown in the pot along with Jessica

Comment

Silly me, I forgot that the background character could only be a female if we take into account that Barry is in it. So that rules out Alex Wesker.

And, come to think of it, but it would be really weird to only have one of Barry's daughters. Why not both ? And they are probably grown up, now.....so, the background character is Barry's wife ! Katy !
                  Last edited by Grem; 08-22-2014, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BSAA . Org View Post
                    Just when I thought survival horror was dying off, they announced a new Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Resident Evil and Alone in the Dark. Until Dawn looks interesting as well. Phew!
                    A new Fatal Frame?!!!! God, I'm outdated. Have to look forward to this since Zero/Fatal Frame is the only survival horror series yet never disappointed me.
                    Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 08-22-2014, 08:53 AM.
                    The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

I want Rebecca back.

Comment

Someone posted about AitD but wasn't that for a cancelled remake? It was an awesome video, but it was cancelled...

"Control four unique heroes to battle the minions of Cthulhu and chase away a vile darkness."

Oh well...this better not be a Gauntlet type game then. But wasn't Cthulu in the original AitD? Maybe the project was revived.
                        Last edited by Chris' Boob; 08-22-2014, 10:34 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                          A new Fatal Frame?!!!! God, I'm outdated. Have to look forward to this since Zero/Fatal Frame is the only survival horror series yet never disappointed me.
                          Yes. It is Fatal Frame V and I've no idea if like IV it will even see an official international release.

Comment

Working...
                          X