Resident Evil Revelations 2 Boxart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations 2 Boxart

Resident Evil 2 Revelations 2 is more or less confirmed as the boxart has been spotted in the wild. No official announcement yet

Here's the boxart hosted on xbox.com

*it seems the xbox.com has taken down the boxart image. Nevertheless, you can still see the boxart at the link below*

One concept art in this link
    Last edited by xfactor; 08-20-2014, 07:08 PM.

Guess there's no better confirmation than that.

Comment

Cool, I liked the first game, minus the enemy design, Jill and Chris. Please bring new characters to the plate, screw Chris and Jill, or at least Chris.

Comment

This gets me stupidly excited. We'll see, I guess.

Comment

Really cool. What if it stars Barry and Rebecca? Wishful thinking.
          Last edited by Renard; 08-20-2014, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Why Revelations 2? Is this another game on a boat? does this mean we're up against the same terrorist group from before?

Are they trying to create a sub series in a series?O.o

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
              Why Revelations 2? Is this another game on a boat? does this mean we're up against the same terrorist group from before?

Are they trying to create a sub series in a series?O.o
              Looks like a prison.

They already created subseries, Gun Survivor, Outbreak.
              Last edited by Dracarys; 08-20-2014, 12:39 AM.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                Looks like a prison.

They already created subseries, Gun Survivor, Outbreak.
                a prison? yep. looks like something The Suffering didnt already do....
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

I dunno..the thing is those two sub series were created around certain gameplay aspects.

First Person shooter, and online scenarios using classic monsters.

I'm cool with a prison I guess..maybe if its a former Umbrella Prison.

Comment

Hmm, we never did know where Jill was during RE6. Maybe a Jill/Claire team up?

/Wishful thinking

Comment

Oh yeah ! Great news ! Now, all we need is a trailer.

Comment

hope it's Claire's turn now because she doesn't work for BSAA she wont have access to shit loads of military weapons and giant guns forcing her to use what she finds.
                        I'm sure we will get a couple of new characters as well but I want Claire as the star NOT CHRIS NOT LEON I have had enough of them especially Chris I hated him so much in RE6 what an asshole.

wonder if Jessica will make a return.

Is it going to take place in some kind of prison facility ?

Comment

Hmmmm ... I dunno. That box art looks suspiciously faked to me.
                          The setting seems odd for a RE game too - I know CV had a section based on Rockfort, but if the entire game is in a prison.. thats going to be boring and monotonous
                          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Why do you guys assume from one image that the whole game is going to be a prison facility?
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot
                              Why do you guys assume from one image that the whole game is going to be a prison facility?
                              It's not just the artwork. The box art shows an eye behind prison bars. Most likely, the main setting is a prison just like the boat with Jill was the main setting of the first game.

Comment

Working...
                              X