Resident Evil Revelations 2 Boxart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    I've got no reason to lie or spread rumors, nor have I done so in the past.
    Tell us the three characters and I will send you a bottle of your favorite Irish whiskey ;)
    sigpic

Comment

I see "Revelations" as a naming convention to be no different from Outbreak, Gun Survivor and Chronicles. Revelations was filling in gaps in the past, rather than focusing on moving the timeline forward, so I guess it's probably the same for Revelations 2 too.

Comment

I've got no reason to lie or spread rumors, nor have I done so in the past.
        I never said you did.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
          This made me very happy! Can't wait to hear more ... New Bot knows more then us? How come?
          Because what he does is get trusted with information from other people in the community (not Capcom) on the promise he keeps it to himself yet drops massive hints on forums because he likes the attention and to feel that he's half important. Its as black and white as that really.
          "I've got 100 cows."
          "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Still, very exciting. I wonder if we'll get an announcement soon...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
              Still, very exciting. I wonder if we'll get an announcement soon...
              Probably on TGS or PAX Prime.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                Because what he does is get trusted with information from other people in the community (not Capcom) on the promise he keeps it to himself yet drops massive hints on forums because he likes the attention and to feel that he's half important. Its as black and white as that really.
                It was a mistake in the first place, but I haven't said anything new since, precisely because it was a mistake. None of these hints are "massive" at all and some aren't even from me. Someone else has already stated that Claire is in it and it's set on an island, meanwhile I've been vague to the point where most people still doubt it, haha. That was also a one-time-only mistake, and the only one I've made, but you're overacting and trying to paint it as if I do it constantly.

I'm sorry for your change of heart and willingness to give up half a decade of friendship in exchange for getting info about things before it's all public anyway, but you already know quite well that the whole attention-seeking motivation is nonsense.
                Last edited by News Bot; 08-21-2014, 04:59 PM.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Claire's on another island? It's Code Veronica all over again.

Comment

I just hope they don't make Claire into a cartoonish badass. Here's to hoping they put more emphasis on everything they got right with Revelations.
                    Last edited by Graco; 08-21-2014, 08:01 PM.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Who the hell said anything about Claire?

Neat tho.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, real question here that actually might be more important than who is the lead in the game...Who at Capcom is working on it?

The last team who did Revelations did a better job than the RE5 and RE6 team in my opinion, it was a completely different game than Re5 and 6 mind you, but the last team also made an honest to god Resident Evil game. Even with all its flaws, and the fact it wasn't really scary(my scary tolerance is pretty high), we had so many of the classic elements of the earlier series present: A good mystery, atmospheric locations, smaller more fleshed out settings, classic monster returns like the Hunters and a Tyrant final boss were incredibly welcome.

But are they working on this RE game? I think they proved themselves pretty well last time and should be allowed to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                          Who the hell said anything about Claire?
                          This:

It was a mistake in the first place, but I haven't said anything new since, precisely because it was a mistake. None of these hints are "massive" at all and some aren't even from me. Someone else has already stated that Claire is in it and it's set on an island, meanwhile I've been vague to the point where most people still doubt it, haha. That was also a one-time-only mistake, and the only one I've made, but you're overacting and trying to paint it as if I do it constantly.
                          sigpic
                          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

That was my point, he just dropped in another hint?

Alright I'll send ya some Baileys if you tell us who the male lead is.

Or at least tell me if you've heard anything about Steve Burnside being resurrected.
                            sigpic

Comment

Steves not coming back. I could see them bringing his frozen corpse back as maybe part of the story or something..but thats still pretty lame.

Comment

I can see it being probably. Wesker did take his body for research.

I can't figure out what male lead would partner up with Claire that hasn't been seen in a while. Barry and Billy seem like weird choices, Carlos isn't returning...who else??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X