Favorite Title Screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Title Screen?

I kinda like the Code Veronica voice the most, the normal-sounding one. The fact it sounds normal makes it stand out in a good way IMO.

The worst voice is definitely Outbreak File #2. Not only is that title too long to say aloud without making it more absurd, the voice itself sounds like someone about to burp.

I wish we had gotten that screen for RE0 though. The Japanese version with Billy and Rebecca was really nice.

RE2 title is the best !

Comment

The original Bio-Hazard title screen always makes me smile, outside of the cheesiness about the game I love the feel of the image and everything.

Comment

resident evil 2's

Comment

It's hard to pick a favourite.

I, too, prefer the normal sounding voice of RE3, RECV and RE6.

As for the screen, I like Revelations, Darkside and RE4.

I really don't like the voice of RE2 and the RE4 one is really cheesy (FOUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!! ). The title calling for Survivor and outbreak are pure garbage.

Comment

My faves have to be (originals) RE2,3 and REmake.

Remake sounded creepy, whereas anything similar (RE4,5,6 onwards) sounds awful.
            RE3's original recording sounded pretty cool and modern..
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

I love the first re3 biohazard.

Comment

Outbreak File 1 is my personal favorite. It sets the tone right off the bat, and the title call is pretty great as well. RE2 is a close second.

Comment

Resident Evil 3 by far.

Comment

Not gonna lie Re6 looks pretty awesome.

Comment

Resi 3 sounds the best IMO, closely followed by RE2.

Comment

That screen of biohazard sample 1995-08-04
                        "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

I never noticed that the voice for Code Veronica X at 1:30 is the same as the REmake voice.

Comment

^ If I'm not mistaken, two things:

1. It's Chris's VA in REmake.
                            2. He redid the title calls for all the GC re-releases in addition to RE0, REmake, RE4 and RE5.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              ^ If I'm not mistaken, two things:

1. It's Chris's VA in REmake.
                              2. He redid the title calls for all the GC re-releases in addition to RE0, REmake, RE4 and RE5.
                              Yup.

Are you the guy who says, "RESIDENT EVIL!" at the title screen in that demonic voice?

[laughter] Yeah. Yeah, that's me. At the end of all the sessions, they asked me to do some little extra lines. There were just some little extras - some little pick-ups that weren't actually Chris Redfield; they were just sort of in the game. I also did some of the vo for Richard in the game. The scene where Richard gives the radio to Jill and Chris is my voice. Pretty funny to hear my voice coming from two characters.
                              - http://www.residentevilfan.com/artic..._interview.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X