Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Capcom RE5 Shots

Update:
    I've resolved our issues with our host and the Resident Evil 5 trailers are now online. I apologize for any delay, no one is more upset about this than I am. We have both the Biohazard version and the Resident Evil version in HD and SD. The Biohazard trailers are the same as the Resident Evil ones, however they contain Japanese subtitles. You can find them on the video page.

Capcom has released a series of images taken from the trailer. They are much better quality than captures from the video itself so if you have to save any images, make these be the ones.

The official USA trailer has also been released on the US Playstation Store. I have the video, and I am encoding it now, though it may not be up on the site yet.

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-27-2007, 06:55 PM.

i see that they're using resi 4's camera....that looks amazing ;)

Comment

I can't believe this is two years away. Hopefully it's got some nice length to it too.

Comment

Wow, that looks amazing. Awesome!

Comment

The video I saw it wasn't HD and I didn't want to download the HD one to see the same thing but these pics highlight how beautiful the game looks. Just stunning.

Comment

Nice pictures!
            It's gonna be a long wait til we get this into our hands... two long years
            Can't wait to see the whole cast ^^

Comment

Wow XD great pics! thnx for posting ;)

Comment

Working...
              X