RE Revelations 2 at Tokyo Game Show 2014 in Playable form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
    Although Capcom have said they are making completely new cast and location for this game (awww, would have loved Claire as a Main character)
    Where have they said that? This is the first I'm hearing of it. Can you post a link please?
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Live-action Rachel in the trailer is interesting. Since that's the only recognizable character in the trailer, I wonder if she will have some minor role in this game. The TerraSave shirt seems to give strong evidence that Claire will be in a game finally.

Comment

Cant help but wonder if theres a chance that this game is a prequel?

Comment

It is a prequel. Revelations is a sub series of prequels.
          Spoiler:

Comment

Its a prequel until its a sequel.

Comment

lol! Prequel...relative to what?! The main 'numbered' series and/or of the first 'Revelations' game?

Comment

Revelations is not a prequel, it's just a side story that happens between two numbered games but has no relation at all to the numbered games. Resident Evil 0 is a prequel.

If you really want to be picky, by definition and literary sense, sure, it's a prequel because it shows Jill and Chris and includes the mention of BSAA. But none of the other cast or villains show in 5 and have no connection to it.
                Last edited by Chris' Boob; 09-02-2014, 11:55 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                  Revelations is not a prequel, it's just a side story that happens between two numbered games but has no relation at all to the numbered games. Resident Evil 0 is a prequel.

If you really want to be picky, by definition and literary sense, sure, it's a prequel because it shows Jill and Chris and includes the mention of BSAA. But none of the other cast or villains show in 5 and have no connection to it.

No, what I meant was...'prequel' to the first 'Revelations'? and/or prequel to the events in the main series? For example: Metal Gear Solid 3 is the 3rd game in the main series, but it's a prequel to MGS1&2.

By calling it a 'sequel', you can also say it's a sequel to the main series as much as it is to the first 'revelations'...a sequel to the main series, meaning that it takes place after the events of RE6 in the timeline, even if NOT directly related to said events...Metal Gear Rising.

Revelations 2, doesn't have to have the number 'Zero' to be a prequel of the original 'Revelations' is where I'm trying to get at.

That's why I was asking about it being a 'prequel'...'relative to what'? The original 'Revelations' and/or the 'Main -numbered- series'?
                  Last edited by Kaneco; 09-02-2014, 06:25 PM.

Comment

if you look near the end of the video before the bullet in the far back in the cell almost looks like claire's figure and a little girl i understand could be anyone just it really had me thinking claire and sherry.

Comment

When is the next TGS anyways?O.o
                      Last edited by Wrathborne; 09-04-2014, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                        When is the next TGS anyways?O.o
                        TGS officially starts on the 18th.

Comment

Working...
                        X