Resident Evil Revelations 2 Concept Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations 2 Concept Arts

Capcom have just revealed 2 concept arts for Revelations 2. They also confirmed that the prison is on the island, rather than both being 2 separate locales.

Last edited by xfactor; 09-03-2014, 10:38 AM.

Can't wait for it!
    Spoiler:

Comment

I be intrigued!

Comment

Too much of a repeat of Rockfort Island and its prison.

Comment

Looks boring and generic to me .. might as well be the Island from RE4.
          I used to love when every area in a RE game was unique and interesting (mainly the pre-rendered games) and each room looked different.
          I can see, most of this game could be repeating textures, objects, drab hallways - which is boring.

Fingers crossed there are lots more locations and that they vary a little more..
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

wut.

Unless they botch this somehow a prison setting built around doing experiments on prisoners would be awesome.
            sigpic
            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
              Too much of a repeat of Rockfort Island and its prison.
              I don't see this as negative. Rockfort was one of the most intriguing locations in the series!
              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

I'd love to see a larger Gothic prison than Rockfort had myself...but I got faith in this development team and look forward to what they got planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                  I don't see this as negative. Rockfort was one of the most intriguing locations in the series!
                  One of Code Veronica's redeeming qualities.
                  sigpic
                  "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                  X