Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire is back in Revelations 2 along with Burton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These look like 3ds/wii graphics and I'm not joking, and what is wrong with Claire face? Why change it? This looks like the last of us clone but what did we except from a game that started as an alone in the dark clone. ( wow I sounded like a hater XD)

EDIT: and coop really Capcom? Even resident evil 4 made Len alone when they wanted to scare you (swears,labs) , hoping Claire doesn't crack a joke every time something new shows up like everyone in resident evil 6 did which killed any feeling of being scared from the monster they Were facing. for example Claire sees the licker but instead of taking a step back and looking scared she points her gun at him and says: Finger licking good. (Wow this turned into a rant but the first post with the image really made me mad)
    Last edited by Brhoom; 09-06-2014, 10:23 AM.

Comment

I'm curious as to how well they'll handle Barry's backstory, if any of it is mentioned in this game. After Raccoon City he became a member of the Anti-Umbrella Pursuit and Investigation Team, the same secret U.S. military agency as Leon. I wonder if they'll even mention this. If they do, that'll be excellent, but if they don't, that's fine too.

I just hope they don't make him BSAA, though it's unlikely anyway due to his presence at the gala. If he's private security for TerraSave or something since the military agency was disbanded in 2003/4, that would be most excellent.
      Last edited by News Bot; 09-06-2014, 10:20 AM.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Maybe he is a member of TerraSave too.
        Last edited by Dark_Chris; 09-06-2014, 10:59 AM.
        Spoiler:

Comment

"Gameplay will be much more Survival Horror orientated" am I being negative If I don't believe it this time around?

Comment

Have a question no one asked yet: Who Will be Barry's partner? My money are on Jill. At last capcom Will have a chance to answer what happened to her after the events in RE5.
            Spoiler:

Comment

They both look so flat.

Comment

Everyone says that Claire doesn't have the same face. I really don't know why because I instantly recognized her.

On the graphics, I won't judge them on 4 poor scanned images, honestly.

And finally, yes, it seems like Capcom, with REV2, is trying to capitalize on TLOU success since there are too many similarities between these two games. Hardly a "return to the roots" they promised.

I need to see a trailer, because it really doesn't look much inspiring to me.
                Last edited by Grem; 09-06-2014, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Claire is Joel/Booker DeWitt and Moira is Ellie/Elizabeth. Basically.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                    Have a question no one asked yet: Who Will be Barry's partner? My money are on Jill. At last capcom Will have a chance to answer what happened to her after the events in RE5.
                    I doubt he'll have one.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I'll reserve my judgement for when I see some gameplay footage.
                      sigpic
                      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Post RE5 rules out the island as the one Alex was working on. Never mind.
                        "I've got 100 cows."
                        "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          I doubt he'll have one.
                          I don't think there will be co-op only parts and single player only parts. It would not work considering sezóny player.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

So we got things that look like zombies, but act very different...I dunno. I'd be happier if they just had classic zombies, crimson heads, and maybe a few variants that have extra abilities, similar to the special infected in L4d.

But I'll reserve judgement for when I see more of the game.

Looks good, even though I'm kind of iffy about Moira technically being a possible Ashley/Ellie hybrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                              Maybe he is a member of TerraSave too.
                              Or maybe he's unemployed, alcoholic & depressive since Raccoon max payne 101

common capcom, some drama!

Comment

Originally posted by Akainu View Post
                                Or maybe he's unemployed, alcoholic & depressive since Raccoon max payne 101

common capcom, some drama!
                                ...No? They already tried this with Chris in RE6 and he became a total pussy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X