No announcement yet.

Claire Redfield in Revelations 2 and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, two female leads for a RE title! I love Claire's face in this. She looks realistic, tired and aged. The character designs look AWESOME. It reminds me of The Last of Us. Revelations 1 character designs were too cartoony and colorful. I was hoping Claire would retire her ponytail in favor of letting her hair down finally.
    Last edited by djepic112; 09-06-2014, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Comment

Those scans make me so happy. I really love Claire's outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
          OMG Claire's face! Let's spend 15 pages talking about that and 1 page about the actual game...
          I don't see anything wrong with her face.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
            I don't see anything wrong with her face.
            Same... it looks the same as it always has...

Anyways I kinda feel this game will be a mix of classic RE and the Last Of Us..

Comment

I see it as more a variant of her face from Degeneration.

Comment

Anyone else think it's weird that this Alternate outfit for here kinda resembles her RE:R2 outfit?

Click image for larger version

Name:	clare.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	403765

Comment

Alyson Court just posted this on Twitter:

"Im overwhelmed by outpouring of RE support.Truly ur the best fans in the world! I thank & appreciate every 1 of u & shall be in touch soon<3"

8DD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
                    Alyson Court just posted this on Twitter:

"Im overwhelmed by outpouring of RE support.Truly ur the best fans in the world! I thank & appreciate every 1 of u & shall be in touch soon<3"

8DD!!!
                    Awwww, bless her.

But yeah, after watching that released trailer, I couldn't hear her in it.. - I hope that include her, even if it's last minute.
                    Unless Capcom have changed the V.A to be more ''serious'', like how they did with RE6.
                    Claire's voice is very unique, but I just can't imagine Alyson doing lines such as screaming and things (like what Helena does in RE6 as an example) Like her voice sounds too campy for modern games, kinda like RE1,2,3..
                    They did this for Chris in RE5.. notice his lines and voice are much more 'movie' like (if this makes any sense, I know what I'm trying to say, but it's putting it into words LOL)

This is the only reason I think Capcom could have done this..

Although I love Alyson to bits and would love for her to stay portraying Claire for as long as she can... come on Capcom..
                    Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 09-11-2014, 05:50 AM.
                    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                    X