Claire Redfield in Revelations 2 and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire Redfield in Revelations 2 and more

Scans for Revelations 2 has appeared online, which reveal a lot of details about the game, including claire's appearance. click on the link for more

OMG Claire's face! Let's spend 15 pages talking about that and 1 page about the actual game...
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

The other girl kinda look like dante from DMC reboot !

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan
        OMG Claire's face! Let's spend 15 pages talking about that and 1 page about the actual game...
        Sigh....yeah, I see that everywhere "Claire has been butchered !" What a bunch of retards who need to buy glasses. It's almost the exact same face as before ! Just a little older....
        Reminds me of RE5 with Jill who had the same face as in REmake, but everyone talked crap about her "big nose" and so on.
        Last edited by Grem; 09-06-2014, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks to James Rutland on the tombraiderforums board for pointing this out.

The woman behind the girl in white is Moira. The woman is dressed exactly like Moira is in the linked screenshots: Black jacket, white shirt and denim shorts with stockings.

So we can probably assume that is in fact Barry she is talking to, like many people suspected. I'm pretty excited.

Also Claire looks like a cross between her degeneration and darkside face. I'm fine with it. She can't look 19 forever.
          Last edited by atlier00; 09-06-2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Yup, that's Barry. We can be sure of it.

He's seen two times in the concept trailer. You can spot him also during the jail part...the guy with military clothes holding a radio.

So, I guess Barry will go on a solo mission to rescue Claire and Moira. He will fill the same role as Chris in the first Revelations, more or less.

Comment

I knew it .. all those people that said Claire would only be a cameo - about time she got a lead role after Leon and Chris have hogged it for so long now..
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Now we just wait for someone to barrage Alyson Court with tweets demanding she say if she's returning for the voice or not...

Comment

I am ridiculously happy. This was one time where I was so very much hoping, yet refused to allow myself to believe. SUCH a nice surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                    Now we just wait for someone to barrage Alyson Court with tweets demanding she say if she's returning for the voice or not...
                    ... *cough* >.>

ANYWAY...

I fear that the horror isn't over... First it was Los Jilluminados with Jill's face in RE5... but a new threat has risen. The new force of face-complaining... The [insert witty pun with Claire's name].
                    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-06-2014, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                      ... *cough* >.>

ANYWAY...

I fear that the horror isn't over... First it was Los Jilluminados with Jill's face in RE5... but a new threat has risen. The new force of face-complaining... The [insert witty pun with Claire's name].
                      Behold of Los CLairuminados...
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                        First it was Los Jilluminados with Jill's face in RE5... but a new threat has risen. The new force of face-complaining... The [insert witty pun with Claire's name].
                        I think Claire fans complained enough about how she looked like a chicken in Degeneration... Although, to be fair, she kind of did. The motion capture in that film was, admittedly, bizarre as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
                          I am ridiculously happy. This was one time where I was so very much hoping, yet refused to allow myself to believe. SUCH a nice surprise.
                          There she is It has been a while since I frequented THIA, and with the news of Claire's main character status in this game (which is indeed the bees knees), one of the things I anticipated was your presence!

On another note, do you guys think that it'll be beneficial or detrimental in the long-run that this game seems to take some obvious cues from The Last of Us? I can see "journalists" shunting this title on the front of previews, or even reviews too focused on those aspects, whether or not it turns out to be a quality game. Now, I am not jumping the gun and saying Rev 2 will most definitely kill it, but I actually like the thinly-veiled TLoU touches (esp the idea that Moira is limited in her support). I am interested in how they translate to this series. Also, I've always felt that TLoU received a lot of unnecessary publication fellatio; it was a solid game with a great amount of polish, but still average in the context of zombie media, third person titles, and game narrative. Whatevs.

Comment

I think inspiration by TLOU is logical step for every game in the survivor horror genre. Just take a look at The Evil Within. Stealth in that game is TLOU rip off and no one is bitching about it. In my opinion TLOU set a new standart. Developers knows it, journalists knows it, gamers (probably) knows it. So I don't think anyone's gonna bitching about it. Sure everyone's gonna talk about it, but that's it.
                            Last edited by Dark_Chris; 09-06-2014, 04:18 PM.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm fine with it taking cues from The Last of Us. It was a great game. Better that than Bio6... Anything but Bio6

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                              In my opinion TLOU set a new standart. Developers knows it, journalists knows it, gamers (probably) knows it. So I don't think anyone's gonna bitching about it. Sure everyone's gonna talk about it, but that's it.
                              ^This popped up as I was posting. Totally agree 100%
                              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 09-06-2014, 04:17 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X