Biohazard ~heavenly island~ [New Manga]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard ~heavenly island~ [New Manga]

There is a girl on bikini on the link, in case you are at work or something.

http://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&...74649129,d.d2s

I guess it will tell the events on the island prior to Revelations 2?.

Yep most probably a Downfall (see what I did there? ) of that island.
    Last edited by Dark_Chris; 09-09-2014, 07:44 AM.
    Spoiler:

Comment

The island doesn't exactly look like a former resort.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        The island doesn't exactly look like a former resort.
        True, but similiar to The Lost World: Jurassic Park some milionars or drunk kids can sail there on a boat, etc...
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
          True, but similiar to The Lost World: Jurassic Park some milionars or drunk kids can sail there on a boat, etc...
          Now this I can enjoy. Would give back vibes of BIO1 with unsuspecting people getting butchered.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
            Wildstorm already tried that. It was shit.
            "I've got 100 cows."
            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
              Wildstorm already tried that. It was shit.
              It was Wildstorm, of course it was.

Comment

Dead Island knock off

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                    Dead Island knock off
                    Screw Dead Island. Game was a cluster fuck of glitches, bad game design, and a bland story. The only reason the game got so hyped up was because of the amazing trailer that was made for it featuring the family dying from the zombie onslaught.

I watched a friend play it for an hour on his PC and the glitches he encountered were just so...insane.

First he showed me the killer beach ball, then he showed me zombies regularly getting stuck in the background, then he showed me a zombie drowning in a pool where the water only went up to the zombies waist, and finally when he got back to the story the characters were all lamenting a woman who had just died...but was laying on the ground all ragdoll like, despite one character saying how hard it was for him to bury her but he did it because he loved her or something.-_-

It was incredibly awful to watch all these glitches, and the fact to me the game just looked like another left4dead clone didn't impress me either.

But this isn't a dead island rip off, technically RE: Code V was the first zombie game on an Island if I recall, and if it isn't Rockfort Island predates Dead Island by, what, 12 years?

Comment

There's also some great early concept art for Far Cry 3 that was set around a tropical holiday resort that had been trashed.

There is nothing wrong with going over creative ground that someone else has gone down before if you've got new avenues to explore.
                      "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

Interesting. The island does not give off ANY of the vibes in the link above in the new trailer.

Comment

Working...
                        X