No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Screenshots & Artworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did say each episode contains several hours of gameplay (3 or 4 per episode) Don't forget, they are releasing it weekly, so they may make them slightly longer to last more that one hour LOL

I tried to watch the trailer and hear if they have Alyson Court in there - couldn't hear her.. Obviously Claire sounds older now, which is good. Perhaps, this may be why they changed her V.O - if they have..
    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

ALyson is only like 5 years older than Claire in real life so I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
        Agreed.

This season pass bullshit is not something I've ever been a fan of, not to mention having to wait an extra month for the game to be released fully, while the season pass folks get the episode earlier is actually kind of low in my opinion.
        Well no, this depends on two things - firstly, if the fully released version you're meaning isn't the physical one and secondly, how Capcom does this. If they do the complete game as a season-pass pre-order then you'll pay the $25 at the start and get each episode as they release. You won't be getting the last episode or any episode later.

The only way you'd get it later is if Capcom doesn't release a full version until after all the episodes are out (which I can't imagine they'd do because they're likely to sell more complete games as a pre-order) or you buy the physical copy.

Comment

Working...
        X