Resident Evil Revelations 2 Screenshots & Artworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Revelations 2 Screenshots & Artworks

Capcom has just released its first batch of media for Revelations 2, which shows off new artworks and screenshots. The cannon fodder's name is "Afflicted". Check out the following links for more

It’s been quite a few years since we’ve seen Claire Redfield in her own adventure, but early next year she she’ll face all-new dangers and dread in Resident Evil Revelations 2. As some fans may already know, since the Code: Veronica days she’s joined the anti-bioterror organization Terra Save, helping people around the world deal […]

Capcom has also announced that Resident Evil Revelations 2 will be distributed in episodic format.

Attached Files
    Last edited by xfactor; 09-10-2014, 10:15 AM.

Well, it could have been worse.

I'm just glad there is a retail release.

Comment

Great price for the retail version.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, how long is each episode? If each episode is 2 hrs long then $40 for an 8 hr game is kind of questionable.

If each episode is 3 hrs long $40 for a 12 hr game is a little bit better, but I dunno. If they got at least a 15-16 hr game(main story), I cant complain because that's a good solid length for an RE title.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne
          Well, how long is each episode? If each episode is 2 hrs long then $40 for an 8 hr game is kind of questionable.
          This is not Ground Zeroes. 6€ for more than 1 hour of gameplay is rather cheap.

Comment

I just hope one episode =/= one hour.
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hum I don't like this... I hope the retail version follows the digital release.

Comment

I'm a bit torn.

I never really liked the Revelations Chapters (last time...) etc, but I don't think that has anything to do with not liking the idea itself. When I sat down to play, I was sitting down to play. I had no intention of stopping at the chapter ends so it was always like "Ya, ya...I know. I remember i was there two seconds ago," It makes a little more sense when you're waiting a few weeks/months between releases.
                Last edited by Kei_M; 09-10-2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.BioHazard View Post
                  Hum I don't like this... I hope the retail version follows the digital release.
                  Agreed.

This season pass bullshit is not something I've ever been a fan of, not to mention having to wait an extra month for the game to be released fully, while the season pass folks get the episode earlier is actually kind of low in my opinion.

But I'm only a consumer, I know this is just business to them but its not really something I can say is classy.

Comment

Famitsu scans http://i.imgur.com/3XZvyvb.jpg
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Even thought he afflicted aren't traditional zombies...seeing that one shot of Claire in a room surrounded by 4 of them brought back all kinds of RE2 nostalgia. Curious to see what they really are now that we got a better shot of one of them, hope it isnt another "head/body splits open to reveal a giant mouth" monster, they've kind of been done to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                        Thanks.

Only four chapters, $25, maybe a short game?.

Comment

I sincerely hope that its not an 8-9 hr game on a first play through, I know that length doesn't equal a good game but I sincerely would like a longer RE game. I guess I got spoiled 10 years ago when we got RE4 and it was a solid 23 hrs on the first playthrough.

While that was an action adventure game, and this appears to be grounded in survial horror, its a good chance to make something thats lingering but engrossing.

But I've already gone on longer enough about wanting a longer game, just because the longer this also keeps the protagonists of the story in danger and the tension flowing.

Comment

Sounds like it will be a short game. oh, and screw the episode format. It worked for Revelations 1 since it was a DS release but seems annoying here. The graphics looks outdated for something coming out in 2015.
                            Last edited by djepic112; 09-11-2014, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Episode format doesnt bother me too much, I mean its technically just a variation of the old chapter system that was used in RE4,5,6.

I dont find the graphics that bad. Yes they are in no way comparable with the current Gen...But graphics don't make the game, they're there to enhance it. I remember similar complaints to Revelations, even after it was ported to PC, PS3 ETC.

Lets just be a little more patient here, I'm sure an actual trailer will be out soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X