RE Revelations 2 Debut Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
    Graphics look dated for a 2015 PS4/Xone release. It looks like the enemies are not zombies but rather ganado type enemies in a new skin.
    I imagine the downplayed graphics are partially due to it being a cross-gen release as opposed to being a PS4/X1/PC only release.
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-12-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

The trailer looks awesome. Can't wait to see some gameplay footage. This has a lot of potential.
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
        I imagine the downplayed graphics are partially due to it being a cross-gen release as opposed to being a PS4/X1/PC only release.
        Yep .. I mean look at Watchdogs and what happened to that. I wish developers would just leave last gen behind and move on - really upgrade the graphics and things then..

@Markgrass ... yh I guess any fanbase is hardcore. The Tomb Raider fanbase is just as bad, moaning about Lara's hair, face, textures.. the list is endless.
        Truth is, it is very hard to please everyone, so there are gonna be people who hate.

I'm just glad to have Claire back at all - even if poor Alyson Court may not be returning.. but it happens - so I guess we just gotta deal with it and move on.
        It's not like Court will ever be forgotten - she'll always remain Claire to me and other fans anyway ..
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
        X