Thread: RE Revelations 2 Debut Trailer

#41 Kipepeo

Default RE Revelations 2 Debut Trailer

The debut trailer for RE Revelations 2 has been released.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/res.../1100-6422249/

#28 Super Tyrant

Looks gorgeous !! I just can't tell if Alyson Court is voice Claire.

Really good trailer, and Claire looks better on motion than those awful artworks. Can't wait for the gameplay videos next week.

Official Revelation 2 site was updated. http://www.capcom.co.jp/rev2/en/index.html Love the look and music.
    Spoiler:

Looks great. The atmosphere is delightfully spooky. I know a few people were complaining about the whole "Claire in prison/jail" again; but, personally, I really like it. It's a nice homage to her past, and I feel like, in her line of work, she'd be the most likely to get into these kind of predicaments.

I'm so, so excited about this game!!

#55 Oswell E. Spencer Wrathborne's Avatar

I'd b more excited if this game didn't look as similar a chunk of The Evil Withins settings, guessing this is Capcom going after Mikamis new game. :/

Not sure if it was mentioned here, but apparently when you play alone you can switch between Moira and Claire on the fly RE Zero style.
    Spoiler:

Bit tough to get excited when it's just more freaks swinging monkey wrenches.....

Capcom just don't have much of a clue of how to innovate anymore.

#41 Kipepeo

How many times is this poor woman going to wake up in a cell?!
    I'm a blackstar.

#30 Birkin Type 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathborne View Post
    I'd b more excited if this game didn't look as similar a chunk of The Evil Withins settings, guessing this is Capcom going after Mikamis new game. :/
    I guess you should not be excited for many horror games anymore. More and more games in this genre are becoming similar. Also let's wait until we see more from the game until we judge everything it has to offer in locations, enemies and more, I've seen so many moronic comments from people the last few days to last me a life time.

Thats an extremely negative perspective to judge opinions that you don't agree with, and one asking for trouble.-_-

If you've had enough with moronic comments, then you've been on the computer too long. Go get some fresh air, the internet isn't going anywhere.

#30 Birkin Type 2

Moronic comments seems to be the specialty of some of the fans of this series sadly. I don't even mean you Wrathborne.

"Extremely Negative Perspective" thanks man you just summed up every "fan" who has bitched and moaned about some of the most ridiculous things since this game started getting released media. I guess I'm more saddened by the fans of the series, crying about a character's face for example instead of actual discussion about the content of the latest trailer.

Oh, your right I do need to take more breaks from the computer, it's just more difficult when I work on one.

#41 Kipepeo

In everyone's defense, it can be quite difficult to remain positive about this series and the direction it went. I'm a glass half-full person, myself, but its often easy to just hate. That's just the world we live in.

As for arguments on facial texturing and structuring, yeah, kind of ridiculous.... but Bio fans are pretty hardcore. It really doesn't matter what the subject is, when relating to Bio games, people are going pick apart.
    I'm a blackstar.

All we can do is wait and see. I've said it before, I don't have a problem with graphics not being perfect, or pushing a consoles engine. They aren't as important as the story, control, fun factor.

But my acceptance of this could be that I play games on lower setting on my computer all the time and maybe thats why I dont care as much about graphics being amazing.

#21 Hunter Gamma

Graphics look dated for a 2015 PS4/Xone release. It looks like the enemies are not zombies but rather ganado type enemies in a new skin.

Savior of the Red Herb

Quote Originally Posted by djepic112 View Post
    Graphics look dated for a 2015 PS4/Xone release. It looks like the enemies are not zombies but rather ganado type enemies in a new skin.
    I imagine the downplayed graphics are partially due to it being a cross-gen release as opposed to being a PS4/X1/PC only release.
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-12-2014 at 01:16 PM.

The trailer looks awesome. Can't wait to see some gameplay footage. This has a lot of potential.

"Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Quote Originally Posted by Canas Renvall View Post
    I imagine the downplayed graphics are partially due to it being a cross-gen release as opposed to being a PS4/X1/PC only release.
    Yep .. I mean look at Watchdogs and what happened to that. I wish developers would just leave last gen behind and move on - really upgrade the graphics and things then..

@Markgrass ... yh I guess any fanbase is hardcore. The Tomb Raider fanbase is just as bad, moaning about Lara's hair, face, textures.. the list is endless.
    Truth is, it is very hard to please everyone, so there are gonna be people who hate.

I'm just glad to have Claire back at all - even if poor Alyson Court may not be returning.. but it happens - so I guess we just gotta deal with it and move on.
    It's not like Court will ever be forgotten - she'll always remain Claire to me and other fans anyway ..
    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Thread Information